WBHRB recruitment 2017 to fill 6562 Staff Nurse posts is available now on the official website www.wbhrb.in.
West Bengal Health Recruitment 2017 : West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has published a job notification to hire capable job aspirants for the position of Staff Nurse vacancies. All the job seekers who are searching for West Bengal Govt Jobs can avail this opportunity by applying for WBHRB Recruitment 2017. Aspiring candidates are advised to apply online for West Bengal Health Board Recruitment before the last date of 31st July 2017.
To apply for these Staff Nurse vacancies candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 160/- through below provided means. Officials of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will be publishing the dates of selection process which includes written test and interview. Candidates who gets good marks in these two phases of selection process are selected by the selection committee. Applying job seekers should have maximum age of 30 years.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
The main functionality of responsibility of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is to hire the capable and desired candidates through direct recruitment or temporary basis in ant Government department of Health and Family Welfare authority. Recently it has decided to fill various vacancies of Staff Nurse position by issuing WBHRB Staff Nurse Notification 2017.
Complete information about this WBHRB Notification 2017 like application fee, age limit, WBHRB Selection process, required qualifications, scale of pay details, West Bengal Health Board application process, last date to apply, online application form, West Bengal Medical officer Exam syllabus, etc., are updated in this post. Candidates who got selected for these West Bengal Staff Nurse vacancies will be given the best pay scale of up to 37,600/- as monthly salary. Keep in touch with this website for further updates like WBHRB Staff Nurse Admit card, WBHRB Answer Key, Result 2017, etc.
Name of the organization: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Name of the post: Staff Nurse Grade II
No. of Posts: 6562 posts
Last date to apply: 31st July 2017
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
WBHRB Staff Nurse Vacancy list :
- Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) – 192
- Basic B.Sc (Nursing) – 2192
- GNM – 4178
WBHRB Staff Nurse category wise vacancy details :
|Category||GNM||Basic B.Sc||Post Basic B.Sc|
|BC Category A||744||393||25|
|BC Category B||260||177||15|
WBHRB Recruitment 2017, Staff Nurse Notification Details
Candidates should have completed their General Nursing & Midwifery or B.Sc or Post Basic B.Sc from any recognized University or College. For more details read the official notification. Should have knowledge of Bengali or Nepali (spoken and Written).
Should not exceed 30 years of age. Age relaxation will be applied to reserved category aspirants as per Govt norms.
Pay Scale: Rs. 7100 to Rs. 37600/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3,600/- per month.
Job contenders who wants to apply for these West Bengal Staff Nurse Grade II Vacancies are required to pay the below mentioned application fee through bank counter in any bank of West Bengal which participates in GRIPS.
- For all the applicants : Rs. 160/-
WBHRB Staff Nurse Selection Process:
WBHRB Selection process has two rounds which includes preliminary test and interview. And based on the performance in these two rounds final selection is done.
WBHRB Recruitment 2017 Online Application Process www.wbhrb.in
Interested and eligible job fighters can submit their online application form through the official website.
- Firstly, job hunters should visit the main website www.wbhrb.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab available on the home page.
- Find the WBHRB Online Application link and click that link.
- Now fill the application form with correct details.
- Also upload required scanned copies of signature, recent photograph, etc.
- Now click the Submit button to complete the online application process.
- Generate a hard copy of form for future use.
- Advertisement release date : 11/07/2017
- Online registration for WBHRB Recruitment will be opened from : 20/07/2017.
- Last date to register online is : 31/07/2017.
WBHRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 (Closed)
|WBHRB Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Name of the post||Lecturer|
|No. of posts||36|
|Last date to apply||14th June 2017|
WBHRB Recruitment 2017, 36 Lecturer Eligibility Criteria
Job contestants should acquire qualifications of as specified in WBHRB Notification. Candidates should hold qualifications like Post Graduation in concerned discipline with work experience of minimum 02 years.
Job aspirants with maximum age of 40 years are eligible to apply. Age relaxation will be applied to reserved category aspirants as per Govt rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600 to 42,000/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5,400/- per month.
Candidates who are applying for this West Bengal Health recruitment 2017 should pay Rs. 210/- as application fee either through bank counter in any Bank by downloading the challan from the official website or by using net banking. Check the notification for more details.
WBHRB Lecturer Selection process
All the applicants who have submitted their applications for West Bengal Health Department Recruitment 2017 will be notified to participate in selection criteria. Desired job seekers are going to be selected by considering the performance in following rounds.
- Written Exam.
WBHRB Recruitment Apply Online, www.wbhrb.in Application Process
All the job fighters who has above specified eligibility criteria can apply for WBHRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
- Aspirants should visit the main website www.wbhrb.in
- Find the WBHRB Recruitment Notification on the home page.
- Click that link and go through the instructions.
- Now click the Online application link and fill the online form.
- Hit on APPLY ONLINE button and enter the details in the mandatory fields.
- Submit the details after which application number along with password gets to your email.
- Now login with the above details and start filling the application form.
- Also upload required scanned documents, photo, signature, etc.
- Click the submit button to finish the application process.
- Download or take print out copy of your filled form for future use.
- Submission of online applications will start from : 02/06/2017
- Submission of online forms will ends on : 14/06/2017
- Last date for paying the application fee : 21/06/2017
- Final full submission of application fee : 23/06/2017