UPPCL Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released new job notification for about 2,742 Office Assistant-III and various other vacancies. To apply for UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment, job aspirants must have completed their Graduation from a recognized University. Job contenders who have age above 21 years and below 40 years are eligible to apply for UPPCL Jobs 2017. Interested and capable job aspirants can submit the applications for UPPCL Application Form 2017 through online by visiting the official website www.uppcl.org.
UPPCL Office Assistant-III Recruitment 2017
Candidates can fill the UPPCL Online Application Form starting from 25th July 2017 to 12th August 2017. Job aspirants who are appointed for these vacancies will get a monthly salary of Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2,600/- per month. Complete information about UPPCL Notification 2017 which includes no.of posts, age, job location, UPPCL selection process and application process can be seen in this post.
|UPPCL Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Office Assistant-III (Accounts) and other posts|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last date to Apply||12th August 2017|
UPPCL Vacancy 2017 list:
|Name of the Post||No.of posts|
|Office Assistant (Grade-III)||2,402|
|Assistant Reviewing Officer||61|
|Additional Private Secretary||19|
UPPCL Recruitment 2017, 2,742 Office Assistant-III & other vacancies Notification details
- Stenographer (Grade-III) & Office Assistant (Grade-III) : Candidates applying for UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment 2017 should have completed Graduation from a recognized University. Should have good knowledge in Computer typing with speed of 30 WPM in Hindi and Hindi steno speed of 60 WPM.
Job contenders should have age between 21 to 40 years. Age relaxations for reserved category aspirants will be applicable as per UP Govt norms.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,600/- per month.
- SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 700/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- PWD category aspirants : Rs. 10/-
Candidates who wants to apply for UPPCL Vacancy 2017 can pay the application fee through Net banking or by using any other means mentioned in the official notification.
UPPCL Selection Process
- Written test.
- Typing test.
All the applicable candidates will be selected based on their performance in the above tests which will be conducted by UPPCL selection committee members.
Written test comprises of two parts :
- Part I : Computer related questions.
- Part -II : Hindi, GK, Technical knowledge based questions.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online www.uppcl.org, Application Process
Job fighters who meets the above specified educational qualifications, age can apply online for UPPCL Recruitment 2017. Visit the official website www.uppcl.org, and go to Recruitment/Notifications page. Click on the UPPCL Office Assistant-III Job Notification and carefully go through the instructions.
Click on UPPCL Online Application link and fill the application form. At last submit the form and take a hard copy of UPPCL Application Form.
- Online Application start from : 25/07/2017
- Online Application end after (for 2,662 vacancies) : 12/08/2017
- Online Application end after (for 80 vacancies) : 17/08/2017
- Written exam date : 1st week of September 2017