TSPSC One Time Registration System Registration Process-Apply Online: Are you waiting for TSPSC Notification? Here is good news to you all. Telangana PSC Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued a One Time Registration System to make the application process easier. TSPSC One Time Registration System eliminates the task of applying for different jobs by filling the same details again and again. I hope you have understood the use and importance of this TSPSC One Time Registration System. Well you have to enter your personal details, educational qualifications, photo, signature, etc in this One Time Registration System. In this post we have provided you with TSPSC registration online, TSPSC One Time Registration System.
About TSPSC One Time Registration System and TSPSC Portal
Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC portal (http://tspsc.gov.in/) is a one-stop information to job aspirants which was launched by Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan at the Raj Bhavan. Firstly interested candidates need to register in this official TSPSC portal inorder to fill the TSPSC one-time registration. Coming to this Telangana PSC Portal, it is a unique portal with one-time registration and on-line application systems. The candidates need to register their details only once by the visiting the site. They can add their qualification and make changes in their profile through the website. The portal will also enable online application for various government posts notified by the commission from time-to-time, an official release said. Launching the website, Mr. Narasimhan asked the TSPSC to ensure that the exam papers are set by professionals in various fields to provide a qualitative touch to the appointments taken up by it. IT Minister K.T. Rama Rao assured that the first notification for jobs to be uploaded soon on the website would be by his department for 628 engineering posts. TSPSC chairman Ghanta Chakrapani said the website is linked to social media like the Facebook and Twitter for access to information.
How to Edit Details “One Time registration”:
Many applicants/candidates have asked us about how to edit/update/add details which are filled through “Online Time registration System”. So we have provided the way to edit your details. Just click on the Direct Recruitment tab where you can see the latest job notifications. For each of these notification you can see a colum with name “One time registration”. Under that column you can see two options new and edit . If you want to edit your details click the edit option and if you want to regsiter then click the new link.
TSPSC One Time Registration System – Application Procedure
Are you searching for application procedure for TSPSC One Time Registration System or don’t know how to apply online for TSPSC One Time Registration System then read the below mentioned step by step procedure to complete the registration process.
- Firstly, click on the link for TSPSC One Time Registration System mentioned below.
- Now you will see the application form in which you have enter various details.
- Firstly enter your Aadhaar Details
- In the Basic details section, you need to enter your personal details, Exemption Details, Address Details.
- Next in the Education Qualifications section, you need to enter details like Type of study, 1st to 10th class, Intermediate Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation / M/Phil / Ph.D School name and district name and passing year.
- If you any other educational qualifications then click on the Add Qualification button to enter those qualification details.
- And you need to upload your Photograph, Signature during the submission of this application.
- If you want to get alerts from TSPSC related to Groups Jobs, Any Jobs check the respective option.
- Finally, check the declaration box and submit the application form. But please preview your TSPSC One Time Registration System before submitting your application.
TSPSC One Time Registration:
You may have doubt why I need to apply for this TSPSC One Time registration. There are many benefits if you Register in TSPSC portal for one time. This is like creating your profile in TSPSC Portal and uploading your educational qualifications. The candidates need to register their details only once by the visiting the site. They can add their qualification and make changes in their profile through the website. The portal will also enable online application for various government posts notified by the commission from time-to-time, an official release said.
I hope the above mentioned information on TSPSC registration online, TSPSC One Time Registration System will be useful to you. If you have any queries, problems while applying then please post a comment below.