TSPSC HMWS & SB Recruitment 2016 has been just now advertised and aspiring contenders can apply before 28th January 2016. Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board has recently published this notification through Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) to fill up 46 Technical Grade II, Dpt. General Manager vacancies. This is the right opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Telangana Govt Jobs, TSPSC Recruitment Notifications. Applying candidates should have age above 18 years and below 44 years to apply for this TSPSC HMWS & SB Recruitment. Contenders should have complete ITI in relevant trade, Chartered Accountant /I.C.W.A. Complete information about this TSPSC HMWS & SB Recruitment 2016 like age limit, required qualifications, TSPSC HMWS & SB application process, selection process, application fee, TSPSC HMWS & SB exam date, exam syllabus, results online, last date to apply, etc., are provided below.
TSPSC HMWS & SB Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are willing to apply for this notification should have to pay Rs. 100 for processing fee. And application fee of Rs. 80 (Rs. 100 for Dpt. manager posts) should be paid by gerenal category candidates. The selection process for this TSPSC Technical garde recruitment is done by marks obtained in written exam And for Deputy General Manager vacancies an extra round of Oral test is also added in the selection process. Applicants who got selected for the posts of Deputy General manager and Technical Grade II will be given the salary of Rs. 42,490 to 96,110/- and – Rs. 17,890 to 53,950/- respectively.
TSPSC Technical Grade Recruitment:
Name of the Organization: Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC), Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (HMWS & SB)
Name of the Post: Technical Grade II, Dpt. Manager
Number of vacancies: 46 posts
Last date to apply : 28/01/2016
- Technical Grade – II (Civil) – 10
- Technical Grade – II (Electrical) – 19
- Technical Grade – II (Mechanical) – 15
- Deputy General manager – 02
TSPSC HMWS & SB Recruitment 2016 Notification Info
Qualifications: Candidates should acquire following educational qualifications:
- Deputy General manager : Chartered Accountant / ICWA
- Technical Grade : ITI in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Trade. Should also own 2 years experience in respective trade.
Age Limit: Should have age between 18 to 44 years as on 1st July, 2015. Age relaxations will be applicable as per Telangana govt norms or rules.
- Deputy General manager : Rs. 42,490 to 96,110/-
- Technical Grade II – Rs. 17,890 to 53,950/-
Application Fee: All the candidates have to pay and Application fee fee of Rs. 100/- through SBI ePay. And also candidates have to pay Rs, 80 / ( Rs. 100/- in case of Deputy General manager posts) – as examination fee except the following category candidates.
- No examination fee for SC,ST,BC,Ex-Service Men, Unemployed applicants with 18 to 44 years of age.
Selection Process: The selection process for this TSPSC Technical Grade, Deputy General manager Recruitment will be Based on marks obtained in the Examination online or OMR based and oral test.
TSPSC Online Application process, Apply Online www.tspsc.gov.in
All the interested job aspirants can apply for this TSPSC HMWS & SB Recruitment 2016 if they meets the above mentioned eligibility criteria through online from the official website www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Firstly, candidates should logon to the official website of Telangana PSC www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click the “Direct Recruitment” link on the home page of the website.
- Choose the post you want to apply for i.e., TSPSC HMWS & SB Recruitment
- Now fill the TSPSC Online Application form by entering all required details.
- And then submit the application form.
- Take a print out copy of your filled application form and you can also download it for future reference.
- Submission of ONLINE applications from : 31/12/2015
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications (Technical Grade): 28/01/2016
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications (General manager) : 22/01/2016
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.