TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017 : Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC has just now released a new job notification for the recruitment of 273 Deputy Surveyors posts in Survey Settlement and Land Records Department. To apply for TSPSC Deputy Surveyor vacancies aspirants must have passed SSC or ITI or 12th class or possess NCVT in concerned trade from recognized Institute. Individuals who hold an age above 18 years and below 44 years by the date 01/07/2017 are eligible to apply for Telangana State PSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017. Moreover job seekers who are local residents can utilize the reservation facility provided by TS PSC Organisation. Candidates who ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria can start applying for Telangana PSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017 from 6th June to 24th June 2017.
TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017
Residents of Telangana State who are willing can apply for TS PSC Deputy Surveyor Vacancy 2017 through online mode. Job hunters must register themselves as per One Time Registration by visiting TSPSC web portal. It is necessary to pay the application fee to apply for these Deputy Surveyor vacancies. TS PSC has organised a selection method for enrolling suitable applicants by conducting few tests. Shortlisted aspirants will be subjected to medical examination to find whether they are medically fit or not. Complete details about TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017 like age, qualifications, selection process, salary details, application fee, etc., can be obtained from this post. To get notifications about TS PSC Deputy Surveyor Admit Card, TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Exam Pattern, TS PSC Deputy Surveyor Exam Syllabus etc., subscribe to this website. Applicants can download the Admit card 07 days before the commencement of exam.
Also check :
- TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2017 – 541 Vacancies
- TSPSC AEE Notification 2017 – 463 Assistant Executive Engineer
|TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017 details|
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC|
|Name of the post||Deputy Surveyors|
|Last date to apply||24th June 2017|
TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017 Notification 273 Vacancies www.tspsc.gov.in
Candidates applying for these Deputy Surveyor vacancies should posses educational qualifications like 12th class or should have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination. A certificate of National Council of Vocational Training in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade is required. Please check the original notification to get more information about qualifications.
Job aspirants should hold age between 18 to 44 years as on 1st July 2017. Following relaxations in upper age limit will be applicable for reserved category applicants.
- 05 years for SC/ST, BC and Telangana State Govt employees.
- 03 years for Ex-service men, NCC candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs. 22,460 to 66,330/- per month.
For registering against Deputy Surveyor posts all the applies must remit a non-refundable amount of application fee through online mode through SBI ePay as mentioned in the notification.
- Rs. 200/- application fee for SC/ST and BC category candidates (exempted from paying examination fee).
- Rs. 200 Application fee + Rs. 80 Examination fee for General category aspirants.
TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Selection Process
Selection of applicants is done on the basis of marks obtained by the individuals in the written examination which may be online or OMR based. Remember to carry original documents on the day of verification.
- Written exam
- Medical Examination
TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017 online Application Process
Job hunters who are capable can submit their applications through online mode by following the guidelines given below.
- Open the website www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Go through the notification before start applying.
- If you are not registered yet then click on “Registration” link for registering yourself as per OTR.
- After successful registration a valid TSPSC ID gets displayed.
- Now click on “Apply online” link and login with your notification number and TSPSC ID.
- Fill in the application form with educational and other details.
- Also upload scanned documents in support of qualifications.
- Remit the application fee based on your category.
- Preview your application and submit it.
- Finally take print receipt of submitted application which can b referenced later.
Important dates :
- Online application process starts from : 06/06/2017
- Online application process ends on : 24/06/2017
- Date of Written exam : 20/08/2017