TSPSC AEE Notification 2017 : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has just now released a job notification for the recruitment of 463 Assistant Executive Engineer posts. Interested and eligible job aspirants can register for this notification using the direct link provided on the official portal www.tspsc.gov.in. This is a very good opportunity for the unemployed aspirants who are looking for Telangana Govt Jobs, TSPSC Notification. As per the dates mentioned in TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Notification, online registrations will be opened from 6th June 2017 to 11th July 2017. Candidates who have completed bachelors degree in relevant discipline can submit applications towards TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs 2017. To apply for TSPSC Recruitment, job aspirants must have age above 18 years and below 44 years as on 01/07/2017.
TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017
Candidates applying for these TSPSC AEE Jobs 2017 must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Processing fee and Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fee. The commission has planned to conduct a written examination for all the desired applicants on 5th and 8th August 2017. Only the qualified applicants will be allowed to take part in Oral test and based on their performance final selection will be done. Candidates who are appointed for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer will be given a monthly salary of Rs. 37,100 to 91,450. All the useful information related to TSPSC AEE Notification 2017 like age, salary details, application fee, qualifications, online application process, etc., are provided in this post.
Also check :
- TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017 – 273 Vacancies
- TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2017 – 541 Vacancies
|TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the posts||Assistant Executive Engineers|
|Last date to apply||11th July 2017|
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Jobs 2017 – Department wise vacancies list
- I & CAD Department (Civil) : 204
- I & CAD department (Electrical) : 120
- Ground Water Department : 01
- R & B Department : 106
- Tribal Welfare Engineering Department : 21
TSPSC AEE Notification 2017 Apply 463 Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancies
Candidates who are applying for Assistant Executive Engineer posts should posses educational qualifications like Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
Job seekers must hold age between 18 to 44 years as on 1st July 2017. Relaxations in age will be provided for all the reserved category applicants.
- 05 years for SC/ST/BC
- 10 years for PWD category applicants.
Pay Scale: Rs. 37,100 to 91,450/
Job contenders who are going to apply for TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 should pay application and examination fee as provided below through Internet Banking, SBI ePay or Debit/Credit card.
- Online Application Processing Fee : Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fee : Rs. 120/-
- Candidates who belongs to SC/ST/BC/PH/Unemployed category applicants are exempted from paying Examination fee.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Selection Process
Job seekers who have applied for TSPSC AEE Notification 2017 will be called for selection process which has following rounds.
- Written Examination (Online/OMR based)
- Oral Test/Interview.
TSPSC Recruitment Apply Online www.tspsc.gov.in
All the job fighters who meets the eligibility criteria of TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Notification 2017 can apply online through official website.
- Firstly, visit the official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click on “Direct Recruitment” link available on the home page.
- Download “TSPSC AEE Notification 2017” and go through all required information.
- Now click on Apply Online link and fill the application form.
- Upload scanned documents of relevant copies.
- Finally submit the form and take a hard copy of it for future use.
- Submission of online applications starts from : 06/06/2017
- Last date to submit online applications is : 11/07/2017
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded before 7 days from exam date.