|LIC AAO Notification||TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2017|
|TSPSC Group 2 Results 2016||10th, 12th Pass Jobs 2017|
SSB Recruitment 2017: Sashastra Seema Bal, has recently published new job notification for the recruitment of about 872 Head Constable, Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector vacancies. Candidates can grab this excellent opportunity by applying for SSB Vacancy 2017 through prescribed application form. Visit the official website to www.ssb.nic.in to download SSB Application Form. Aspiring Job Contenders who are willing to apply for SSB Constable Jobs, SSB SI Jobs should possess qualifications like 10th class, Diploma, Degree based on their post which is mentioned in the original notification. Potential Job fighters can apply for SSB Recruitment 2017 within 30 days from the date of Advertisement.
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2017
Sashastra Seema Bal (meaning in English – Armed Border Force), also called as SSB, is one of India’s Central Armed Police Forces. Aspiring Job contenders should hold an age between the age limit mentioned in the official notification in order to meet the eligibility criteria. Applicants will be selected based on their capability in Physical Test and written test conducted by the SSB Department. Candidates who are appointed will receive fair amount as payment of salary based on their post. Candidates who are looking for Central Govt Jobs 2017, Police Jobs can apply for Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2017 upon meeting the eligibility criteria.
Additional information about SSB Recruitment 2017 which includes age, salary, no.of posts, qualifications, SSB Recruitment selection process and application process can be viewed in this post.
|Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Name of the post||Head Constable, Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Last date to Apply||Within 30 days from the date of Advertisement.|
Post vacancy details:
|Name of the Post||No.of posts|
SSB Recruitment 2017, 872 Various vacancies
Candidates who wants to apply for SSB Recruitment 2017 should posses following educational qualifications:
- Sub-Inspector: Candidates should have completed Degree in Electronics/Telecommunication/Science with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from recognized Institute.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector: Aspirants should have passed 10th class and Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunications OR 12th passed with an aggregate of 50% with selective subject as M.P.C from recognized Board/University.
- Head Constable: Job Contenders must have passed 10th class OR 2 years ITI Certificate in Electronics (OR) must have passed Intermediate (12th class) with M.P.C.
- Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector: Candidates should hold age limit of 18 to 25 years.
- Head Constable: Candidates should hold age limit of 18 to 23 years.
Relaxation to upper age limit will be applicable to reserved category candidates.
- 05 years for SC/ST Category Candidates.
- 03 years for OBC Category Candidates.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale (per month)|
|Asst Sub-Inspector||Rs. 29,200/-|
|Head Constable||Rs. 25,500/-|
Contenders who are willing to apply for SSB Vacancy 2017 should pay application fee. Candidates can deposit the application fee through Demand Draft/Bank Cheque or by other means mentioned in the notification. Fee varies based on their category.
- General/OBC Category Candidates need to pay the following fee based on their post name.
- Rs. 200/- for SI post.
- Rs. 100/- for ASI and HC posts.
- No fee for SC/ST, Ex-Serviceman Category Candidates.
SSB Constable, SI Selection Process
Candidates who have registered for SSB Recruitment Constable, SI Vacancies will be notified to take part in selection process. Applicants will be selected based on their performance in the tests conducted by SSB Selection Committee members.
- Physical Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
SSB Application Form, Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment Application Process
All the skillful Job hunters can apply for SSB Jobs 2017 by downloading the application form and submitting it before the last date submission.
- Visit the official portal www.ssb.nic.in.
- Download SSB Recruitment 2017 application form.
- Carefully read the instructions.
- Fill in personal and educational details correctly.
- Attach all necessary document proofs mentioned in the notification.
- Verify your details and send the application to the postal address.
The Director General Sashastra Seema Bal,
East Block-V, R.K.Puram,
SSB Recruitment 2017 : Notification | Apply Online
- Start date to submit the application form : 31/12/2016 to 06/01/2017
- Last date to submit the application form : Within 30 days from the date of Advertisement.
tspsc gurukulam notification, tspsc gurukulam notification 2017, haryana police recruitment 2017, group 2 key 2017, appsc group 2 screening test key, appsc group 2 answer key 2017