Southern Railway Recruitment 2017: Southern Railway, has announced new job notification for the recruitment of about 148 Trade Apprentice vacancies. Interested Job seekers can apply for Southern Trade Apprentice Recruitment by downloading the application form. Job fighters should have passed 8th, 10th, 12th and possess other qualifications mentioned in the original notification to apply for Southern Railway Apprentice Jobs. Candidates can have age above 15 years and should not exceed 25 years as of 26th January 2017 to meet the Eligibility criteria.
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment
Job contenders who have applied will be selected based on their performance in Physical test and other tests conducted by SR Department. Aspirants who got selected will receive fair amount as salary as mentioned in official advertisement. Southern Railway had came into existence on 14th April 1951. It consists of 6 division which includes Chennai, Tiruchirapalli, Madurai, Palghat, Trivandrum, Salem. Job aspirants who wants to make there career in Southern Railway department can send their filled application to below provided address.
More details about Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 like age, qualifications, job location, SR Recruitment selection process and application process can be viewed in this post.
|Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Southern Railway|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Last date to apply||25th January 2017|
Division wise vacancies:
|Division Name||No.of vacancies|
|Signal & Telecommunication/Workshop Podanur||
|Diesel Loca Shed/Erode under Salem Division||
|Electric Loco Shed/Erode under Salem Division||26
|Carriage or Wagon Depot/Erode under Salem Division||05
|Carriage or Wagon Depot/Palghat under Palghat Division||10
|Diesel Loca Shed/Ernakulam under Trivandrum Division||11
|Carriage or Wagon Depot/TVC under Trivandrum Division||12
|Fresher (Railway Hospital/Palakkad)||04
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017, 148 Apprentice Jobs
- Filter,Machinist & Turner: Candidates should have passed 10th class under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and posses National Trade Certificate in the concerned Trade in the notified Trade issued by NCVT.
- Carpenter & Welder: Job contenders should have passed 8th class and posses National Trade Certificate in the concerned Trade in the notified Trade issued by NCVT.
- Electrician/Electronics Mechanics: Candidates should have passed 10th class under 10+2 system of education with Science as one of the subject or its equivalent and posses National Trade Certificate in the concerned Trade in the notified Trade issued by NCVT.
- Mechanic Diesel Maintainance: Candidates should have passed 10th class or its equivalent and posses National Trade Certificate in the concerned Trade in the notified Trade issued by NCVT.
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology & Pathology): Candidates should have passed 12th class under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
All Category Candidates should hold minimum age of 15 years to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment, whereas maximum age differs.
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
Relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per Govt rules.
- 03 years for OBC Category Candidates.
- 05 years for SC/ST Category Candidates.
- 10 years for PWD Category Candidates.
To know in detail about division wise salary, kindly refer to the original notification.
- Rs. 100/- for General/OBC Unreserved Category Candidates.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women Reserved Category Candidates.
Southern Railway Trade Apprentice Selection Process
All the candidates who have applied for Southern Railway Vacancy 2017 will be called for selection criteria. Applicants will be selected based on their performance in the tests conducted bu SR Selection Committee members.
- Merit Obtained in Matriculation
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
Souhern Railway Application Form, SR Recruitment Application process
Skillful Job hunters can apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 by downloading the application and submitting it before the last date of submission 25/01/2017.
- Firstly, visit the official portal www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Search for the link Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 & download that application form.
- Enter complete details correctly.
- Attach required document proofs mentioned in the notification.
- Verify details and send it to the postal address.
The Workshop Personnel Officer,
Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager,
Signal & Telecommunication Workshop,
Tamil Nadu-641 023
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 : Notification
- Start date to submit the application form: 26/12/2016
- Last date to submit the application form: 25/01/2017