|LIC AAO Notification||TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2017|
|Haryana Police Recruitment 2017||10th, 12th Pass Jobs 2017|
SBI PO Recruitment 2016 : State Bank of India (SBI) has recently issued a employment notification for the recruitment of 2200 Probationary Officers vacancies. Job fighters who are appointed as Probationary Officer will gets a monthly salary of Rs. 23700 to 42020/-. This is a very nice opportunity for job seekers who are looking for Bank Jobs, SBI Recruitment Notification. Candidates must have acquired qualifications like Graduation in relevant discipline to become eligible for this job notification. Job contestants who are willing to apply should have age between 21 to 30 years to meets the age limit criteria. As per the official notification, SBI Online Application process will gets started from 4th May 2016 and ends on 24th May 2016.
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Job aspirants who wants to make their career in Banking field can apply for this SBI Recruitment 2016. All the useful details about SBI PO Recruitment 2016 like age, qualifications, salary details, application fee, SBI Online Application process, etc., are provided in this post.
SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Name of the Post: Probationary Officers
No. of Posts: 2200 jobs
Last date to apply: 24/05/2016
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Category wise vacancies list:
- General – 1028
- OBC – 590
- SC – 351
- ST – 231
SBI PO Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Details
- Job contenders should have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
- Candidates who are currently pursuing their Final Semester/Year are also eligible to apply for this SBI PO Recruitment 2016. But such candidates are supposed to produce proof of their Graduation while appearing for interview.
Job seekers should hold minimum and maximum age of 21 to 30 years as on 1st April 2016. Following age relaxations will be applicable in case of reserved category applicants:
- 5 years for SC/ST applicants.
- 3 years for OBC applicants.
- 10 years in case of PWD applicants.
Pay Scale: Rs. 23700 to 42020/- per month.
- Candidates who are going to apply for these SBI PO 2200 vacancies are required to pay application fee using Credit/Debit card or Internet banking.
- Application fee is Rs 600 for General OBC candidates.
- The same is Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD/XS category candidates
For all the applied candidates, selection committee of SBI will conduct a selection criteria which has following rounds.
- Written Test. (Pre and Mains)
- Personal Interview.
SBI PO Online Application Process www.sbi.co.in
All the job fighters who has the above specified eligibility criteria can register online for this SBI PO recruitment 2016.
- Visit the official portal of State Bank of India www.sbi.co.in
- Find the link to Recruitment/Career page and click on it.
- Now search for SBI PO 2200 Jobs Notification.
- Go through the Application process, instructions specified in the notification.
- Click the Apply Online link and start filling the Online Application form.
- Submit the form and take hard copy of it for future use.
SBI PO Job Notification – Download.
- Submission of online applications will start from : 04/05/2016
- Submission on online applications will ends on : 24/05/2016
- Application fee can be paid between : 04/05/2016 to 24/05/2016
- Expected date of Preliminary Examination : 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th July 2016.
tspsc gurukulam notification, tspsc gurukulam notification 2017, haryana police recruitment 2017, haryana police recruitment