RBI Recruitment 2017: The Reserve Bank of India has issued a job notification for the recruitment of 161 Officers in Grade B posts. This is the right opportunity for all the aspirants who are waiting for RBI Notification 2017, Latest Banking Jobs. Interested candidates need to apply through online mode from the official website of RBI www.rbi.org.in. Process to submit applications towards RBI Manager Recruitment will start from 3rd May 2017 and gets closed after 23rd May 2017. All the details about this RBI Recruitment 2017 like required educational qualifications, age limit, salary packages, RBI Recruitment Apply Online, RBI Application Fee etc., are provided below.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2017
The Reserve Bank of India is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for 161 posts of “Officers in Grade B” in various offices of the Bank. Online applications will received from the eligible candidates from date of release of notification. All the aspirants are advised to check eligibility criteria before filling the online application for the recruitment of RBI posts 2017. Candidates who hold age between 21 to 30 years are eligible to apply for RBI Officer Recruitment 2017. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test and interview. If you got selected for this RBI Assistant post then you will be given a salary based on the post name as per the Reserve bank of India norms.
|RBI Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the Post||Officers in Grade B|
|Last date to apply||23/05/2017|
Category wise vacancy details :
- General – 145
- DEPR – 12
- DSIM – 04
RBI Recruitment 2017 – 161 Officers Grade B Jobs
- General : Should have completed Bachelor’s Degree, 12th Standard/10th class.
- DEPR, DSIM : Job contenders should have done Second class Master’s Degree in concerned discipline at Bachelor’s Degree level.
Job aspirants are advised to go through the original notification to get complete details about educational qualifications.
Salary: Rs.35,150 to 62,400/- per month
Candidates should have an age between 21 to 30 years as on 1st May 2017. All age relaxations will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per govt rules.
Candidates need to pay RBI application fee of Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD and Rs. 850/- for General/OBC category candidates. Applicants can deposit the application fee through online mode (banking/credit card/ debit card/IMPS/cash cards).
RBI Officers Jobs Selection procedure:
Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Online Examination and Interview.
RBI Recruitment Apply Online, Application Process
All the interested and eligible candidates need to apply online through the official website. Please follow the below mentioned step by step procedure for RBI Online application process.
- Firstly, visit the official website of RBI i.e., www.rbi.org.in
- Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” on the home page.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details and click the submit button.
- Complete the online payment process and complete the online application process.
- Take a print out copy of your filled application form for future reference.
- Online application starts from : 03/05/2017.
- Last date for to submit online application from is : 23/05/2017