Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017: Punjab and Haryana High Court has issued a job notification for the recruitment of 86 Stenographer Posts. The High court of Punjab and Haryana was established on 21st March 1919, contains 55 judges as on 21st March 2017. It is the common institution for Punjab and Haryana State and also Chandigarh which is a Union Territory. This is this right opportunity for all the aspirants who are looking for latest govt jobs, Govt jobs in Punjab, Govt jobs in Haryana, Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment. Job fighters should posses educational qualifications as Bachelor’s degree in Arts (BA) or Bachelor’s degree in Science (B.Sc) to become eligible in applying for High Court of Punjab and Haryana Notification 2017. Age of applying job finders must not exceed 37 years and should not be less than 18 years by the date 1st January 2017. Potential job hunters can apply for this Punjab Haryana High Court Steno Vacancy 2017 starting from 15th May 2017 up to 14th June 2017. For more details about this recruitment please go through this post.
Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment
About 86 vacancies as Stenographers are available and eligible candidates can apply online from below. All the applicants need to pay the application fee based on their category which is mentioned below. Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of the individuals performance in the tests conducted by High court of Punjab & Haryana. For more details about this Punjab and Haryana High Court Steno Recruitment 2017 like required educational qualifications, Punjab & Haryana High Court Syllabus Pattern, Punjab & Haryana High Court Exam date, Punjab & Haryana High Court Apply online, Punjab & Haryana High Court exam papers previous year, Punjab & Haryana High Court Examination/Application Fee, Punjab & Haryana High Court Online Exams practice papers etc., subscribe to this website.
|Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the organization||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|Name of the post||Stenographer Grade-III|
|Number of Posts||86|
|Last date to apply||14th June 2017|
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017, 86 Stenographer vacancy details
Aspirants should have done either Bachelor Arts, Commerce, Science or any other equivalent degree. Should contain Punjabi as one of the subject in 10th class and must own good knowledge on Computer.
Salary: Rs. 5,910-20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2800/- per month
Job contenders must hold an age between 18 to 37 years as on 01/01/2017. Relaxation to upper age limit is applied to reserved category candidates as specified below:
- 05 years for SC/BC/OBC category aspirants.
- 08 years for In-service candidates.
- 03 years for Widows/Divorced/legally separated aspirants.
Job applies can pay the application fee by downloading the “Cash Deposit Receipt” after successful completion of Step-I Registration and make payment at nearby SBI.
- Candidates who belong to general category or other states needs to pay an application fee of Rs. 1,000/- as an application fee.
- Aspirants who belongs to SC/ST/BC/OBC/ESM of Punjab state have to pay Rs. 250/-.
- Rs. 500/- for General Female category aspirants.
- Rs. 125/- for SC/ST/BC/ESM/OBC female category candidates.
Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Selection Procedure:
Selection procedure for this recruitment is step wise elimination of candidates based on their performance in the tests conducted by High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment panel.
- English shorthand and its Transcription test
- Punjabi shorthand and its Transcription test
- Computer Proficiency test
- Document Verification
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, Application Process
All the interested candidates who meets the above mentioned eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website of Punjab Haryana High Court stenographer Recruitment.
- Visit the home page www.sssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Stenographer Grade III” under Recruitment section.
- Now click on the link for Online Registration for new user(Step-I Registration).
- Fill in correct details in the mandatory fields and hit on Preview Image button.
- Now you may receive mail with Registration number and password.
- Pay the application with the above details by clicking on the link Re-print cash deposit Receipt.
- Registered candidates can click on Login for Step-II Registration.
- Select the post name & enter Registration number and Password.
- Enter fee details & upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Finally submit the application & generate print out of it for future use.
- Online application starts from : 15/05/2017.
- Step-I Registration ends on : 14/06/2017.
- Last date to remit the application fee : 14/06/2017.
- Step-II Registration ends on : 15/06/2017.
- Last date to edit application form: 15/06/2017.