PSPCL Recruitment 2017 : Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has published new job notification for the recruitment of 1500 Asst Lineman posts. All the job hunters who are looking for Latest Govt jobs in Punjab can apply for PSPCL Assistant Lineman vacancy 2017. Job seekers can register by visiting the official website and registrations will be opened from 17th April to 8th May 2017. Job aspirants who have 2 years Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman can apply for these PSPCL Assistant Lineman Jobs. Aspirants must have passed Punjabi of at least 10th class. Job contenders who hold an age above 18 years and below 37 years by the date 1st January 2017 are eligible to apply for PSPCL Lineman Vacancy 2017.
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) is the electricity generating and distributing company of the Government of Punjab state in India. Candidates who are looking for PSPCL Jobs can apply for this latest job notification. Selection committee of PSPCL will decide the desired applicants on the basis of marks obtained by the individuals in qualifying examination. Candidates who will be selected will receive salary of Rs. 6,400/- to 20,200/- per month. Complete details about PSPCL Recruitment 2017 like age, no.of posts, qualifications, PSPCL Recruitment selection process and application process can be viewed in this post.
|PSPCL Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Lineman|
|Job Category||State Gov jobs|
|Last date to apply||8th May 2017|
PSPCL Recruitment 2017, 1500 Assistant Lineman Vacancies
Candidates who are willing to apply for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment should have 2 years Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman. Preference will be given to those candidates who have done 2 years Apprenticeship in PSPCL/PSTCL or PSEB.
Job seekers should hold age between 18 to 37 years. Age Relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per Punjab Govt norms.
Pay Scale: Rs. 6,400/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3,400/- per month.
PSPCL Lineman Selection Process
All the candidates who have applied for PSPCL Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on Merit obtained by them in National Apprenticeship certificate in Lineman trade.
Note : Selection committee members of PSPCL department will not consider merit of higher qualification like Diploma or Degree.
All the applies must deposit the non-refundable amount of application fee at the near by SBOP bank afetr successful registration for PSPCL Lineman Recruitment 2017.
- Rs. 450/- for General category aspirants.
- Rs. 250/- for PWD category aspirants.
- Rs. 150/- for SC category candidates.
- Rs. 50/- Bank charge for all category appliers.
PSPCL Recruitment Apply Online, Application Process
Job contenders who are eligible can apply for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
- Visit the official portal www.pspcl.in.
- Open Recruitment link on the home page.
- Now click on CRA 289/16 Recruitment of Assistant Lineman.
- To know about the eligibility criteria clink on Detailed Public Notice/Guidelines.
- Read the guidelines carefully.
- Click on New Registration for the post of ALM.
- Fill in personal and qualification details.
- Also upload recent photo and signature in JPEG format.
- Preview the application application and submit your details.
- After successful registration note down the registration number to pay the application fee.
- Take printout of bank challan for depositing the application fee.
- Online application starts from : 17/04/2017
- Last date to apply online : 08/05/2017
- Final date to deposit the application fee is : 12/05/2017
- Last date for the completion of online registration step-II is : 16/05/2017