Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2017 : Punjab National Bank PNB is inviting applications from aspirants to fill 45 Manager posts. This is the best opportunity for the aspirants who are looking for banking jobs, Latest Govt Jobs, Punjab national bank recruitment notifications. Candidates who wants to apply for this notification can submit their applications by visiting the official portal. Downloading of application forms will be opened from 15th April 2017 to 6th May 2017. Job fighters should hold minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 35 years to become eligible for this PNB Manager Recruitment 2017. All the details about Punjab National Bank Notification 2017 like application fee, salary details, PNB selection process, PNB application form download, age limit, qualifications required, how to apply, important dates, etc., are included in this post.
PNB Recruitment 2017
Punjab National Bank was established on May 19, 1894. PNB is India’s first Swadeshi Bank. Its mission is creating values of all their customers, investors and employees for being the first choice for all stakeholders. Job hunters who are looking for Manager jobs can apply for this PNB recruitment notification. Applying job seekers are required to pay Rs. 300 as application fee and Rs. 50/- as Intimation charges through any of the means mentioned in the notification. The selection committee of Punjab national bank will conduct an interview for the applicants. Individuals who performs well in this rounds will get selected. Applicants selected for these vacancies of PNB recruitment will be given an attractive salary as per organizations norms. Our team of www.telanganaroundup.in will keep on updating Govt Jobs in Punjab, other jobs here.
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2017 details:
- Name of the Organization: Punjab National Bank
- Name of the Post: Manager
- No. of Posts: 45 posts
- Last date to apply: 06/05/2017
- Official Website : www.pnbindia.in
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility details
To apply for Punjab National Bank Manager Vacancy 2017, contenders should acquire qualifications like Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Institute or University.
Job contenders should have attained 21 years to 35 years respectively to apply for these Manager jobs by the date 01/01/2017. Age relaxation is applied to reserved category aspirants as given below:
- 05 years for J&K Domicile/SC/ST category aspirants.
- 03 years for OBC/persons affected in 1984 riots.
- For EXSM 3 years plus service in armed forces.
Pay Scale: Rs. 31,705/- to Rs.45,950/- per month.
Candidates who are going to apply for these PNB Manager Jobs 2017 should have to pay application fee by downloading the cash vouchers from the official website.
- For SC/ST category aspirants : No fee.
- For Others : Rs. 300/- (application fee) + Rs. 50/-(Intimation charges)
PND Manager Selection Process
Applicants of this PNB Manager Recruitment 2017 are going to be selected on the basis of their performance in following rounds.
Punjab national bank Recruitment 2017 Application process
All the job fighters who meets the above specified requirements can apply for this PNB Recruitment 2017 through offline mode.
- Firstly visit the official website of PNB i.e., www.pnbindia.in.
- Now click the link to Recruitment link provided under News Buzz in the home page.
- Find the Latest PNB Recruitment Notification for Manager Posts.
- Carefully go through the original notification to get all important details.
- Now click the link for downloading the application form and start filling the application form.
- Attach recent passport size photograph in civil dress and one with Uniform showing the last rank.
- Also enclose date of birth proof certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the notification.
- Send the application to the below mentioned postal address.
Chief Manager (Recruitment section),
HRM Division, Punjab National Bank, HO : 7,
Bhikhaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110607.
- Initial date to submit the application form is : 15/04/2017.
- Downloading of application forms will ends on : 01/05/2017.
- End date to submit the applications is : 06/05/2017.