Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (Odisha SSC) has issued a job notification for the recruitment of 174 Soil Conservation Extension Worker vacancies. For the candidates who are looking for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017, Odisha SSC Notification and Odisha Govt Jobs this is the right opportunity to get placed in. Candidates should have passed 12th class or Intermediate in order to meet eligibility requirements to apply for OSSC SCEW Vacancy 2017. Aspirants must have passed middle school exam with Odia as one of the subject. Potential aspirants can apply for OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Jobs 2017 starting from 25th April 2017 till the due date 24th May 2017. To get latest updates to your email address please subscribe to our free job updates from below.
Odisha SSC SCEW Recruitment 2017
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has started functioning at Cuttack in the year 1994, 19th January. OSSC has publicized an employment notice and interested candidates can apply for these Soil Conservation Extension Worker Vacancies through online mode from the official website www.ossc.gov.in. Aspirants with 21 to 32 years can apply for OSSC SCEW Recruitment 2017. All the details about this Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment like required educational qualifications, eligibility criteria, salary packages, age limit, application fee for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017, how to apply, application procedure, etc., are mentioned below.
|Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Soil Conservation Extension Worker|
|Last date to apply||24th May 2017|
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017, 174 Soil Conservation Extension Worker Notification details
Job seekers who have passed 12th class or equivalent exam from recognized Board/University are eligible for applying to OSSC Recruitment 2017. Higher qualifications are also preferred to apply for these vacancies.
Job contenders must hold minimum age of 21 years and maximum age o f 32 years as on 01-01-2017. Relaxation to the upper age limit will be applied to the reserved category candidates as per Govt. norms.
- 03 years for OBC category aspirants.
- 05 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- 10 years for PWD persons.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
Applies can pay the application fee either through online mode during filling the online application form or through offline mode by depositing the amount in the Head of Account “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
- SC/ ST & PWD candidates : No need to pay application Fee.
- Other category candidates : Rs. 100/-
Selection Procedure :
Candidates for this recruitment are selected based on their performance in below phases:
- Written examination
- Career Assessment
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application, Apply Online www.odishassc.in
All the interested candidates who meets the above mentioned eligibility criteria can apply through official website www.odishassc.in. Online applications from eligible candidates will be accepted from 25th April 2017 to 24th May 2017.
- Firstly, visit the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the link Online Application form.
- If your are not registered click on Register link.
- Enter your details and submit the details.
- After submission registration a valid registration number along with a password gets generated.
- Go back to and Login with these details by clicking on “For Registered user login”.
- Now enter the correct details that are required and upload recent photo and signature.
- Click on the submit button after entering all the details.
- Download and take a print out copy of your application form and send it to the below given postal address.
The Secretary OSSC, Barack No-1,
- Advertisement release date : 18/04/2017.
- Online application starts from : 25/04/2017.
- Last date to apply online : 24/05/2017.
- Last date to submit hard copy of online application form : 07/06/2017.