National Seeds Recruitment 2017 : National Seeds Corporation Ltd., has released notification for 188 trainee vacancies to work all over India. The selected applicants shall be under gone for a training of one year and stipend will be provided during its probation of approximately Rs. 36,000/-. The people who completed their professional degree in desired specialization are eligible to apply for NSL Recruitment 2017. The interested aspirants can apply thorough online mode from 15th April 2017 to 6th May 2017. More details about the India Seeds Trainee Recruitment 2017 process such as India Seeds Application process, application fee, how to apply and selection process, salary details, age, eligibility, qualification etc are included in this post.
NSL Recruitment 2017 Trainee and Assistant Jobs
National seed Limited works under Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers welfare. Farmer’s welfare is an apex body engaged in production of quality seeds and distribution, Its called for application from the desired applicants for trainee and Assistant jobs in various sectors such as Materials management, Legal, Asst. Co. Secy.). etc. Now they have released a job notification for 188 vacant positions and looking forward the applications from the dynamic and eligible candidates. Age of applying contenders must not exceed 30 years for the post of Assistant and 27 years for other posts with relaxation as per norms. Job seekers has to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee for applying NSL Trainee and Assistant Recruitment 2017.
|National Seeds Recruitment 2017 Details|
|Name of the Organization||National Seeds Corporation Ltd.,|
|Name of the post||Management Trainee and Assistant Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||06/05/2017|
National Seeds Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
National Seeds Recruitment 2017,Assistant, Management Trainee Eligibility details
Aspirants applying for NSL Recruitment 2017 should be completed their degree in any recognized university / institute with minimum aggregate of 55%.
- Assistant / Management Trainee (Legal) – Degree in law
- Management Trainee (Material Management / Production / Marketing – B.Sc with MBA
- Management Trainee (HR) – PG Degree / Diploma
- Management Trainee (F&A, Accounts) – CA/CMA/ICWA/B.Com
- Management / Diploma Trainee (Agri/Civil/Store) – B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/Diploma
- Trainee (Laboratory) – B.Sc (Chemistry/Botany)
- Trainee (Technician) – ITI
Job seekers who are applying for Sr. Trainees / Trainee / Management Trainee should hold upper age limit of 27 years and 30 years for the post of Assistant.
Pay Scale: The basic salary for below posts as follows:
- Assistant – Rs. 9,400/- plus other allowances
- Management Trainee – Rs. 16,400/- plus other allowances
- Trainee – Rs. 9,400/- plus other allowances
- Trainee – Rs. 7,200/- plus other allowances
Applies must remit the application fee amount of Rs. 500 + Rs. 25 to be paid by general and OBC categories and Rs. 25/- by all other categories.
National Seeds Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
All the job fighters who meet the eligibility criteria can apply through online and the
- Log on to indiaseeds.com go to Career / Vacancy details
- Click on the desired advertisement and hit on “Apply Online”
- Click on Continue button and fill all the details, upload the scan copies of photo and signature and save the application.
- Click on continue for payment and make payment
- Finally take printout and keep hard copy with you for future reference.
- Start Date to submit application: 15-04-2017
- Last Date to submit application: 06-05-2017