Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2017: Mumbai Naval Dockyard has released a job notification for the recruitment of about 384 Tradesman Mate vacancies on permanent basis. Job contenders who are interested can apply for this notification by sending the application form to the below provided address. Aspiring job seekers are advised to submit their application forms within 21 days from the publication of advertisement. Candidates who have passed 10th class from a recognized Board or University can apply for this Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017. This is the best opportunity for the job aspirants who are looking for Govt jobs in Mumbai. For more details go through this web page.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Mate Recruitment
Candidates who hold an age between the age limit to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Mate Vacancy 2017. Upon meeting the eligibility criteria, job seekers can submit their applications through online mode from the official website. Based on their performance in tests, applicants will be selected for this Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs 2017. Candidates who got selected for these Tradesman Mate posts are offered a pay scale as per the organization norms. Candidates can get the complete information related to Naval Dockyard Mumbai Notification 2017 like qualifications required, application fee amount, Mumbai Naval Dockyard selection process, age limit, salary or pay scale amount, last date to apply, Mumbai Naval Dockyard apply online, written exam date, etc., from this website.
|Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Tradesman Mate|
|Last date to Apply||Within 21 days from the date of advertisement|
Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2017, 384 Tradesman Mate Notification details
Candidates should have passed 10th class or SSLC from recognized University to apply for Mumbai Naval Dockyard Tradesman Mate Vacancy 2017.
Candidates who wish to apply for these Tradesman Mate jobs should hold an age as per Organisation norms. Relaxation to upper age limit will be applicable to reserved Category Candidates as specified below:
- 05 years for SC/ST category aspirants.
- 03 years for OBC persons.
- 10 years for PWD category candidates.
- For EXSM : 03 years + Period of Military Service.
- For departmental candidates : 40 years as upper age limit.
Pay Scale: RS. 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/- per month.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Mate Selection Process:
Candidates who have applied for Mumbai Naval Dockyard vacancies are selected on the basis of their performance in written test. The test contains questions from General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness.
- Written test
- Certificate Verification
- Medical test
Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2017 Online Application Process
All the job hunters who are interested in this Mumbai Naval Dockyard Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2017 can submit their applications through Online mode.
- Firstly visit the web portal www.bhartiseva.com.
- Now click on the link “CLICK HERE FOR TRADESMAN MATE”.
- To register for these vacancies hit on “Click here for online registration”.
- Fill in your details in the required fields.
- Also upload scanned copies of mentioned document copies.
- Verify your details and submit the application form.
- Finally take a printout of it which can be used later.
Dates to Remember:
- Commencement of online application is : after two days from the date of advertisement.
- Last date to apply online is : within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.