MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 : Here is a good news for the contenders who are looking for jobs in teaching profession. Recently, Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda released notification for Assistant/Associate professors and Professor jobs. The MSU Baroda wants to recruit 296 candidates for vacant positions on various departments such as Arts, Commerce and Science. The candidates who have completed their Master Degree with SET/NET/SLET qualified marks or the applicants who have completed their Ph.D are eligible to apply for MSU Baroda Vacancy 2017. The applicants can start applying through online and the due date would be 03-05-2017. More details about the MSU Baroda Professor Recruitment 2017 process such as application process like application fee, how to apply and selection process, salary details, age, eligibility, qualification etc can be obtained from this post.
MSU Baroda Professor Recruitment 2017
The job hunters who wish to apply for MSU Baroda Teaching Faculty Vacancy 2017 must be send their filled online application along with required self attested supporting documents to the MSU Baroda on or before 12-05-2015. The maximum age shall be as per the organization norms and it is not specified on official notification. The selection committee will short list the candidates through three rounds they are Written test, Skill Test and Interview. The candidate must be made presentation before interview in presence of the department staff and other candidates who called for interview, the duration of presentation would be 15 minutes.
|MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Name of the post||Assistant/Associate Professor, Professor|
|Last Date to apply||03-05-2017|
MSU Baroda Teaching Faculty Vacancy 2017 details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 Apply Professor jobs
The minimum required qualifications to apply for MSU Teaching faculty Vacancy 2017 are Master degree in relevant discipline with minimum aggregate of 55% from any recognized university or institute. For more post wise qualification please log on to official website.
Pay Scale: The remuneration for each post as given below
- Associate Professor – Pay band RS. 37,400 to 67,000/- plus 9000 as Grade pay
- Professor – Pay band Rs. 37,400 to 67,000/- plus 10000 as grade pay
- Assistant Professor – Pay band Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 plus 6000 as grade pay.
MSU Baroda Professor selection process:
The selection committee will shortlist the candidates by three rounds. Before interview the candidates has to made presentation in presence of staff and other candidates for 15 minutes on their own topic. After successful presentation the candidate has to attend the interview,
- Written Test
- Skill Test
All the applicants who belongs to general and OBC category shall be pay Rs. 100/- and other categories such as SC/ST has to pay Rs. 375/- as application fee inorder to apply for MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017.
MSU Baroda Professor Recruitment Apply Online, Online Application Process
All the job fighters who meet the eligibility criteria can apply by online, before proceed with online application candidate must read the advertisement carefully and made ready necessary documents to upload and then submit the hard copy to the university of Baroda. Step by step procedure as follows:
- Open the official notification “MSU Baroda Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2017”.
- Click on Apply online button
- Please fill the application with valid mobile number and email id, you will get further intimations through mail or sms so kindly make sure your details before filling.
- Save the application login details and proceed further
- Upload the required documents and save the application
- Save the details and make payment by online.
- Now take the printout of application and payment receipt.
- Send the completed application along with self attested testimonials to the university.
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017: Notification | Application Form
- Last Date for online registration : 03-05-2017
- Last Date for hard copy submission : 12-05-2017