MSRTC Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation has invited for recruiting about 14253 Driver, Conductor ,Clerk Typist and various vacancies. This could be an excellent opportunity for those candidates who are looking for latest Govt jobs in Maharashtra, MSRTC Jobs. Capable Candidates can apply for MSRTC Recruitment through online mode by visiting the main website www.msrtc.gov.in. Job hunters who are willing to apply for Maharashtra RTC Jobs 2017 should have passed 10th Class or other courses from recognized Board/University, based on their post name for which they apply. Interested and skillful candidates can apply before the last date of submitting the application form.
MSRTC Vacancy 2017, MSRTC Jobs 2017
Job Contenders must hold an age between 24 to 35 years in order to meet the eligibility criteria to apply for MSRTC Recruitment 2017. Applicants will be selected based on their performance in the tests conducted by MSRTC Department. Selected aspirants will receive good amount as payment of salary based on the post for which they got selected. Complete details about MSRTC Vacancy 2017 which includes qualifications, age, no.of posts, MSRTC selection process and application process can be seen in this post.
|MSRTC Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Driver, Conductor, Clerk Typist & other posts|
|Last date to apply||3rd Febraury 2017|
Post vacancy details:
|Name of the Post||No.of posts|
|Driver and Conductor||7929|
MSRTC Recruitment 2017, 14253 Driver, Conductor, Clerk Typist & various vacancies
- Driver: Job Contenders should have passed 7th standard to apply for MSRTC Driver Jobs. Mandatory Heavy Driving Licence and 3 years of experience in driving is required.
- Conductor: Candidates should have passed 10th Class from recognized Board. They must possess RTO Batch to apply for MSRTC Conductor Jobs.
- Clerk Typist: Job aspirants who wish to apply for MSRTC Clerk Typist Vacancy 2017 must have passed 10th class from recognized Board. Mandatory typing speed of 30 WPM in Marathi and 40 WPM in English.
- Jr Assistant & Jr Supervisor: Candidates should have completed their Graduation & possess MS-CIT from recognized Board/University.
Job seeker who are willing to apply for MSRTC Vacancy 2017 should hold minimum age of 24 years and maximum age of 35 years. Relaxation to upper age limit will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per Govt. norms.
Pay Scale: To know details about salary, kindly refer to the original notification.
- Rs. 300/- for General Category Candidates.
- Rs. 150/- for Reserved Category Candidates.
MSRTC Driver, Conductor, Clerk typist & other Vacancies Selection Process
Applied Job fighters will be selected based on their performance in the tests conducted by Selection Committee members of MSRTC Department.
- Written test
- Trade test
- Personal Interview
MSRTC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, Application Process
Potential aspirants can apply for MSRTC Vacancy 2017 through online mode before the last date to apply online.
- Visit the official portal www.msrtc.gov.in.
- Carefully read the instructions.
- Find & open the link MSRTC Recruitment Notification.
- Enter personal and educational details without any mistakes.
- Upload all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the application fee.
- Verify your details & click on submit button.
- Take printout of submitted form for future reference.
MSRTC Recruitment 2017 : Notification | Apply Online
- Online application starts from: 12/01/2017
- Last date to apply online: 03/02/2017