MSC Bank Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Limited has announced a new job notification for the recruitment of 35 Junior Manager, Asst Manager and various other posts. This notification will be definitely an excellent opportunity for all the job hunters who are looking for Latest Govt jobs in Maharashtra, banking Jobs. Job contenders should have completed Graduation/Post Graduation or B.E/B.Tech or any other course mentioned in the official notification to apply for these MSC Bank Job vacancies. Candidates can apply for MSC Bank Recruitment 2017 through online mode on or before January 11th 2017. Visit the main portal www.mscbank.com for online application link.
MSC Bank Vacancy 2017
Job seekers who holds an age between the age limit which is mentioned in the notification with respective to the post name are eligible to apply for MSC Bank Vacancy Jobs 2017. All the Candidates who got selected for these bank jobs will receive good amount as payment of salary based on their post. Complete details about MSC Bank Vacancy 2017 which includes age, job location, pay scale, no.of posts, MSC Bank Recruitment selection process and application process can be seen in this post.
|MSC Bank Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Orgaisation||Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Limited|
|Name of the Post||Junior Manager, Asst Manager and various other posts.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date to Apply||11th January 2017|
MSC Vacancy details:
|Name of the Post||No.of posts|
|Officer Grade II||05|
MSC Bank Recruitment 2017 , 35 various vacancies
All the Job aspirants who wish to apply for MSC Bank Jobs should have the respective qualification mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Qualification required|
|Asst Manager||MBA/ M.Sc|
|Officer Grade II||PG/MBA|
- Manager: Candidates should hold an age between 30 to 40 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Joint Manager: Candidates should hold an age between 27 to 37 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Asst Manager: Candidates should hold an age between 25 to 35 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Officer Grade II: Candidates should hold an age between 23 to 33 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Jr Officer: Candidates should hold an age between 20 to 30 years as on 1st January 2017.
Relaxation to upper age is applicable to reserved category candidates as per Maharashtra Govt norms.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Joint Manager||Rs. 65,000/-|
|Asst Manager||Rs. 56,500/-|
|Officer Grade II||Rs. 53,500/-|
|Jr Officer||Rs. 41,000/-|
- Rs. 600/- for General Category Candidates.
- Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/OBC Category Candidates.
Job seekers who are going to register for MSC Bank Recruitment 2017 should pay application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit card OR through Bank challan.
MSC Bank Selection Process
Candidates who have applied for MSC Bank Vacancy 2017 will be selected based on their performance in the tests conducted by MSC Selection team members.
- Written test
MSC Bank Recruitment Apply Online, Application Process
Job aspirants who are eligible and are interested can apply for MSC Bank Recruitment through online mode from 21/12/2016 to 11/01/2017.
- Visit the Official portal, www.mscbank.com.
- Read the complete instructions carefully.
- Find the link for Online Application form and open that link.
- Fill in personal and educational details correctly.
- Remit the application fee and
- submit the application form after verifying the details entered.
- At last take printout of submitted application form.
- Online application starts from: 21/12/2016
- Last date to apply online: 11/01/2017