MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 : Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has observed few vacant positions in its department and has decided to fill them with potential candidates. It has released a job notification to fill about 2455 Jail Prahari, Forest Guard, Fielder, Other posts. This is good opportunity for the job seekers who are searching for MP Govt Jobs, MPPEB Recruitment notification. MPPEB is a professional Exam Board which was established in the year 1970. Responsibility of this Board is to conduct Entrance examinations for applicants who wants to get admission into various colleges in Madhya Pradesh. Candidates who are interested in this MPPEB Recruitment 2017 should posses qualifications like 12th standard or Intermediate. As per the notification released desirable candidates can apply from 18th April to 2nd May 2017.
MP VYAPAM Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
Candidates applying should have minimum age of 17 years and maximum age of 27 years for the post of GNTST whereas 30 years for the post of PNST by the date of 01/07/2017. Selection committee will decide the merit list on the basis of score obtained by the applicants in the selection process. Officials of MPPEB will be publishing the dates for Written test and interview very shortly after the completion of application process. Applicants who gets selected for these MPPEB Staff Nurse vacancy 2017 will be offered a salary of Rs. 5200 to 20200/- per month. Complete information about MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 like age limit application fee, salary, last date to apply, MP Vyapam Selection process, application form, Exam Syllabus, etc., are specified in this post. All the job aspirants are here by advised to complete the application process as early process.
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari, Forest Guard Jobs 2017 details:
Name of the organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Name of the post: GNTST and PNST
No. of Posts: 1210 posts
Last date to apply: 02/05/2017.
Official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 Notification – 1210 Jobs
Candidates should have passed 12th class or Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects (Bi.P.C). with an aggregate of minimum 45% marks.
Job contestants should posses an age between the age limit (specified below) as on 1st January 2017. In case of reserved applicants certain age relaxations as per the government rules are applicable.
- GNTST Post – 18 to 27 years.
- PNST Post – 18 to 30 years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,800/-
Job hunters who are going to apply for MP Vyapam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 should have to pay application fee through MP Online or Net banking or Credit/Debit card.
|Name of category||Fee Amount|
|Fee for filling Online application form (all categories)||Rs. 70/-|
|Registration fee (all categories)||Rs. 50/-|
MP Vyapam Staff Nurse Selection Process
Job hunters who have submitted application forms for this MP Vyapam vacancy 2017 will get a call from officials to participate in selection criteria. Applied candidates are required to under go various rounds which includes written examination, interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in above specified rounds.
Candidates who are looking for MP Vyapam Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus, MP Vyapam Staff Nurse Admit Card, etc., can get complete details from this website.
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, Application Process www.mponline.gov.in
All the job fighters who meets the eligibility criteria can apply for this MP Vyapam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
- Firstly, job seekers should visit the main website www.vyapam.nic.in
- Now on the home page find the link to VYAPAM Recruitment 2017.
- Firstly register for this vacancies by clicking on Register link.
- Upon submitting your basic details a valid registration number gets generated.
- Now click the link and open the Apply Online page.
- Tick the check box and hit on Continue button.
- Fill the online application form and also upload required scanned copies of certificates, signature, photo, etc.
- Now click on the Submit button to complete the process.
- Download or generate hard copy of application form for future reference.
- Starting date of online applications is : 23/05/2017.
- Last date to submit online form is : 06/06/2017.
- End date to make corrections is :11/06/2017.
- Expected date of written examination : 15/07/2017, 14/08/2017.