Karnataka Govt Jobs, Govt Jobs in Karnataka 2015: Karnataka is a South India state which was formed on 1 November 1956, with the passage of the States Re-organisation Act. Originally known as the State of Mysore, it was renamed Karnataka in 1973. India’s one of the largest city Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka. The Government of Karnataka is providing large number of employment opportunities for the educated and unemployed citizens of Karnataka at both Central level and State level. Candidates who are looking for latest Karnataka Govt Jobs or Govt Jobs in Karnataka can complete job updates from this website. As we all know that Bangalore is hub for IT Jobs. But Bangalore being the state capital of Karnataka also provided various govt jobs opportunities for eligible candidates apart from IT Jobs. Have a look at latest karnataka govt jobs and upcoming karnataka govt jobs.
|Latest Govt Jobs||Police Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
Latest Government Jobs in Karnataka – Karnataka Govt Jobs 2015
Below are various latest govt jobs in Karnataka. Click on any of the post and read in order to get complete details, apply for respective govt jobs notification.
- DRDO Recruitment 2017 Scientist B 23 Jobs Apply Online
- Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2017 Apply 384 Tradesman Mate Jobs
- Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply Gramin Dak Sevak 19,776 GDS Vacancies
- RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2017 Apply 23801 Asst Loco Pilot Jobs
- PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Apply 13 Senior Engineer Jobs
- SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 Apply 2221 SI, CAPFs, ASI Vacancies
- UPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply 17 Foreman and other Jobs
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Apply 113 Attender, Sweeper Vacancies
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 Apply 702 Manager & Officers Vacancies
- Allahabad University Recruitment 2017 – Apply 517 Teaching jobs
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 Apply 300 Probationary Officer Vacancies
- National Seeds Recruitment 2017 Apply 188 Trainee Vacancies
- BMRCL Recruitment 2017 Apply 60 Engineer Vacancies
- Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 Apply 59 Well Being Officer Vacancies
- ONGC Recruitment 2017 Apply 721 Graduate Trainee Vacancies
- Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017 Apply 77 Stenographer, Typist Vacancies
- Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Apply 569 Forest Ranger & Deputy Range Forest Officer Jobs
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – 205 Multi Tasking Staff vacancies
- Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply 1048 GDS Vacancies
- 10th 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017 – April 2017
In any state there will be two type of government jobs, i.e., state govt jobs and central govt jobs. So the Government of Karnataka is also providing both state and central government jobs. If you are also looking for central govt jobs then please have look at our Latest Govt Jobs in India page.
Various State and Central Govt Jobs in Karnataka
As we have already said that Karnataka State Government provides both various state govt jobs and central govt jobs. Organizations that provides various Karnataka Government Jobs includes KPSC (Karnataka public service commission), KPSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation), Karnataka SSC (staff selection commission), Karnataka Tourism, Karnataka Irrigation Department and other karnataka govt organizations. As recruitment notifications like KPSRTC Recruitment, KPSC Recruitment, Karnataka Tourism Recruitment are issued frequently, we have covered all the job updates releated to these organizations and also others. If you don’t want to miss any Karnataka Government Jobs Recruitment Notifications then please stay tuned to this website.
How to Apply For Karnataka Govt Jobs Online / Offline
Many govt organizations of Karnataka state issues or releases recruitment notifications to fill up various vacancies available in their respective organizations. The Karnataka govt recruitment notification consists of eligibility criteria that includes required educational qualifications, age limit, salary packages, selection procedure, application fee, experience required, application from, etc., It also mentions the mode or method of applying for Karnataka Govt Jobs recruitment notification. It may be either online or offline. Online application process includes filling up of online application form and uploading required scanned documents. Where as offline application process includes filling of application from in prescribed format which can downloaded from official website of respective Karnataka govt organization. Attach required documents with filled application form and send it to the address mentioned provided in official notification.