JSWM Recruitment 2017: Jharkhand State Watershed Mission has released new job notification for the recruitment of about 51 Technical Expert, Accountant and Account Assistant vacancies. All the interested and skillful Job fighters can apply for JSWM Recruitment 2017 by downloading the application form from the home page www.jswm.nic.in. To meet the eligibility criteria of JSWM Recruitment Notification Job seekers must possess the required qualifications based on their post which is mentioned in the official notification. Potential Job aspirants can apply for Jharkhand SWM Vacancy starting from 28th December 2016 to 20th January 2017.
Jharkhand SWM Vacancy 2017
Job hunters who are willing to apply for Jharkhand SWM Recruitment 2017 should hold upper age limit of 50 years for the post of Technical Expert and 40 years for other posts. Applicants will be selected based on their performance in the Interview conducted by the JSWM Department. Selected aspirants will receive good amount as payment of salary based on their post which is mentioned below. More details about Jharkhand SWM Notification 2017 which includes age, job location, salary, JSWM Recruitment selection process and application process can be seen in this post.
|JSWM Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Jharkhand State Watershed Mission|
|Name of the Post||Technical Expert, Accountant and Account Assistant|
|Last date to apply||20th January 2017|
Post wise vacancy details:
|Name of the Post||No.of posts|
JSWM Recruitment 2017, 51 Various vacancies
- Technical Expert: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Animal Husbandry Forestory/ Botany/Civil Engineering/Environmental Science/Geology/Geography/Hydrology/Horticulture/ MBA/PG in Rural Remote Development/Sensing/Rural Management/Soil Engineering/Zoology from any recognised University. Graduate or Post Graduate with Diploma in Watershed Management (DWM).
- Accountant and Account Assistant: Job Contenders should have completed B.Com/M.Com/MBA in Finance from any recognised University.
- Experience required in the relevant field.
- Technical Expert: Candidates should hold upper age limit as 50 years as on 1st March 2016.
- Accountant and Account Assistant: Candidates should hold upper age limit as 40 years as on 1st March 2016.
|Name of the Post||No.of posts (per month)|
|Technical Expert||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Account Assistant||Rs. 8,000/-|
To know the details about Application fee,kindly refer to the official notification.
JSWM Recruitment Selection Process
Job hunters who have applied for JSWM Vacancy 2017 will be selected based on their performance in the Interview conducted by Jharkhand SWM Selection Committee members.
JSWM Application Form, JSWM Recruitment Application Process
Potential and interested Job seekers can apply for JSWM Recruitment 2017 by downloading the application form and submitting it before 20/01/2017.
- Visit the official portal www.jswm.nic.in.
- Now Download JSWM Recruitment 2017 Application form.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill in correct details and make payment of application fee.
- Attach required document proofs mentioned in the official notification.
- Send them to the postal address.
The chief Executive Officer-cum-special Secretary,
Jharkhand State Watershed Mission,
Rural Development Department.
JSWM Recruitment 2017 : Notification
- Start date submit the application form: 28/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the application form: 20/01/2017.