Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 : Indian Navy has recently released a job notification for the recruitment of Steward,Chef and Hygienist vacancies. The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. This is a nice opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Indian Navy Jobs 2017, Govt Jobs. Interested job hunters can apply for these vacancies through online mode by visiting the official website. Job aspirants who have completed their 10th class or Matriculation can apply towards these vacancies. Age of applying job seekers must be above 17 years and below 21 years. Aspirants can start applying against these Steward,Chef and Hygienist jobs from 26th June 2017 till the due date 9th July 2017.
Indian Naval Steward Chef Hygienist Recruitment 2017
Indian Navy is the fifth largest Navy in the world which has played an important role in the India’s victory in 1971. It is the naval branch of Indian Armed Forces. Indian Navy Selection process will be done on the basis of merit obtained in their qualifying examination, medical exams. Candidates who are appointed as Steward or Chef or Hygienist in Indian Navy will get a monthly pay scale as per Organisation norms. All the important details about this Indian Navy Notification 2017 like age, qualifications, selection process, job specification, application process, salary details, Indian Navy Application Form etc., are provided in this post.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 details :
Name of the Organization: Indian Navy
Name of the Post: Steward, Chef and Hygienist posts
No. of Posts: Various posts
Last date to apply: 9th July 2017
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, Steward, Chef & Hygienist Notification details
Job seekers who are applying for India Navy Vacancy 2017 should have qualifications of SSC or Matric or 10th standard or its equivalent course from a recognized Board.
- Steward : The duty of Steward is to serve food in the officers mess, as waiters etc., which varies as per service requirement.
- Chef : The work of chef is to prepare food according the menu.
- Hygienist : The responsibility of hygienist is to maintain hygiene wash rooms and other areas.
Job seekers should have born in between 01/04/1997 to 31/03/2001. Relaxation to the upper age limit will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per Govt norms.
- During initial training : Rs. 14,600/- per month.
- After Initial Training (placed in Level 3 of the defence) : Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 43,100/- per month.
- Additional MSP : Rs. 5,200/- per month.
Indian Navy Steward Chef Hygienist Selection Process
Job contenders who have submitted applications for Indian Navy Jobs 2017 will get call from officials to participate in selection criteria. Final selection of candidates for these vacancies will be done on the basis of individuals performance in the following rounds.
- Written test
- Physical fitness test (PFT)
- Medical Standards
- Visual Standards
- Examining Tattoos
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 online Application Process
Candidates who posses above specified qualifications, age can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment through online mode. Be ready with matriculation certificate, recent photograph and domicile certificate.
- Go to the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Before start filling the application form go through the original notification to get required information.
- If you have not registered yet, then register yourself with valid email-id.
- After successful registration a unique registration number will be sent to your email-id.
- Log in with your credential and click on “Current opportunities”.
- Now click on “Apply online ” link.
- Fill the application form with educational and personal details correctly. Upload scanned copies of certificates, photo, signature.
- Verify the entered details and finally submit he application by hitting on “Submit” button.
- Start date to apply online : 26th June 2017
- Last date to register online is : 9th July 2017
Note : Job fighters who don’t want to miss any govt job updates can subscribe to this website through below form. To bookmark this website Press CTRL+D.