Indian Army Recruitment 2017: Indian Army has just now published a job notification on its official website for the recruitment of 90 Technical Entry Scheme-38 vacancies. Interested job aspirants can submit their Indian army application form through online mode. This is the right opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs, Jobs in Indian Army. Candidates should posses qualifications like 12th standard or plus two to apply for this Indian Army TES-38 Recruitment 2017. Job contenders applying for these Indian Army Permanent Commission Jobs 2017 should hold an age between 16 1/2 to 19 1/2 years as on first day of month in which the course gets started. Interested and potential job aspirants can register for TES Recruitment 2017 by visiting www.indianarmy.nic.in before the due date.
Indian Army TES Vacancy 2017
Online registrations will be opened starting from 16th May 2017 to 14th June 2017. All the applied job seekers are supposed to undergo a selection process which includes interview and medical test. Candidates who got selected for the TES-38 Vacancy 2017 will be given a monthly salary of 21,200/-. All the details about this Indian Army Vacancy like age limit, Indian Army selection process, qualifications required, salary or pay scale details, Indian Army Recruitment apply online, last date to apply, etc., are provided in this post.
|Indian Army Jobs 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Technical Entry Scheme-38 (Permanent Commission)|
|Last date to Apply||14th June 2017|
Indian Army Recruitment 2017, 90 Permanent Commission Eligibility criteria
Job contenders should have completed their Intermediate or 10+2 with Maths, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects from recognized Institution. Moreover candidates must have scored more than 70% marks in their qualifying examination.
Candidates interested in applying for Indian Army Vacancy should have born in between 1st July 1998 and 1st July 2001 i.,e age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 1/2 years.
Age Relaxation will be applied to the reserved category Candidates as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale: Rs.21,000/- per month.
Indian Army TES Selection Process
Applicants of this Indian Army recruitment are selected on the basis of their performance in the tests conducted by the Indian Army Selection team members.
- Short listing of applications.
- SSB Interview.
- Medical Exam.
Indian Army Recruitment Apply Online, Application Process
All the job hunters who are interested in this Indian Army TES-38 Recruitment 2017 can apply online from the main website, if they meets the eligibility criteria. From the home page of the website, candidates can find the India Army Apply Online link. Click that link and follow simple instructions to complete the applications process. online applications will active from 16/05/2017 to 14/06/2017.
- Firstly, visit the official portal www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Carefully read the instructions in the notification.
- Hit on “Officer Entry Apply\Login” button which is on the right side of the home page.
- If you have not registered yet, hit on Registration button.
- Enter you basic detail and submit the details.
- After successful registration, valid registration number gets displayed.
- Now go back on Login with your registration number and password and proceed further by hitting on “Login” button.
- Fill in the correct details and upload all documents mentioned in the notification.
- Submit the application form by hitting on “Final Submit” button.
- Finally, take printout of submitted form for future reference.
Click here to download Indian Army Recruitment notification.
Click Here to apply online
- Online applications will be opened from : 16/05/2017
- Online applications will be closed on : 14/06/2017
- Interview held date : In the month of August