Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 : Gujarat Postal Circle has invited online applications for desired candidates to fill the 1912 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies. All the job aspirants who are looking for Post Office Jobs, Gujarat Govt Jobs 2017 can grab this opportunity. Below we have provided online application link through which, job aspirants can submit their application form. Submission of online applications will begin from 12th April 2017 and ends on 11th May 2017. Candidates who are applying for these Gujarat Post Office GDS Jobs 2017 should hold minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 40 years. All the applying contenders must have passed their Matriculation to be eligible for these Gujarat Post Office Jobs 2017.
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Postal Circle is one among the 22 postal circles in our country. Gujarat Postal Circle is planning to recruit result-oriented job hunters for more than thousand vacant positions of Gramiin Dak Sevak posts. Based on your category applicants are required to deposit the application fee at the near by Head Post Office. Selection of contestants is done based on their merit in 10th class. All the applicants can visit the www.gujpostexam.com to get details about Aptitude test or exam date and timings. All the important details like age limit, salary details, application fee, Gujarat post Office Application Process, Gujarat Post Office selection process, last date to apply, qualifications, etc., about Gujarat Post Office GDS Notification 2017 are provided in this post.
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 details:
Name of the Organization: Gujarat Post Office
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
No. of Posts: 1912
Last date to apply: 11th May 2017
Official Website: www.appost.in/gdsonline.
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017, 1912 Gramin Dak Sevak Eligibility criteria
- Candidates should posses educational qualifications like Matriculation from recognized Board to apply for Gujarat Postal Recruitment Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017.
Aspirants should have age between 18 to 40 years. And for reserved category aspirants, age relaxations are applicable as specified below:
- 05 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- 03 years for OBC category aspirants.
- 13 years for PH (OBC) category candidates.
- 15 years for PH (SC/ST) aspirants.
Pay Scale: Rs. 2,745/- to Rs. 6,470/- per month.
Applicants are required to deposit non-refundable amount of application fee at Head Post Offices in Gujarat using registration id.
- Rs. 100/- for OC/OBC (Male) category candidates.
- No fee for other aspirants.
Gujarat Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Process:
After the completion of Gujarat Post Office online application process, officials will verify each and every applications and then allow the candidates who are eligible to attend the selection process. As per the notification, applicants will be selected for these Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2017 on the basis of marks obtained in their qualifying examination.
- Academic Assessment.
- Certificate Verification.
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, Application Process
All the job hunters who has all the above specified qualifications and age limit can apply for Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
- Visit the main website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Click on “Registration” link in the home page.
- Enter your details in the mandatory fields & save your details.
- To get your registration ID click on ” Click Here” link.
- Now hit on the “Apply online” link in the home page.
- Fill in the application form and Hit on Next button to proceed further.
- Also Upload necessary document proofs in support of eligibility.
- Submit your details and take print receipt of it which can be referred in future.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is : 12/04/2017.
- Last date to submit online applications is : 11/05/2017.
Note : Job contestants who have applied for this Gujarat Postal Circle recruitment 2017 and wants to get further updates you can subscribe to this website.