Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 : Notification has been issued for conducting recruitment drive in order to hire dynamic and skillful job aspirants for the position of Civil Judge in High Court of Gujarat. There are about 129 vacancies which will be filled through this employment notice. Experience Advocates who are waiting for Civil Jude post can grab this great opportunity by applying for High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge Vacancy 2017. Candidates can start applying for these vacancies through online mode form 23rd May to 22nd June 2017. Job seekers who possess Degree in Law from Government authorized university are eligible to apply for this notification.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2017
High court of Gujarat was established on 1st May 1960. It has jurisdiction over the entire state of Gujarat. All the judges of High court are appointed by the President of India. Maximum age of applying candidates should not exceed 35 years as on last date of submitting the online application. Desirable applicants will be selected by the Recruitment panel by conducting few tests. Shortlisted appliers will earn Rs. 44,850/- as payment of monthly salary. All the useful details about Gujarat High Court Notification 2017 like age limit, selection process, Gujarat High Court Application Process etc., are included in this web page.
|Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the organisation||Gujarat High Court|
|Name of the post||Civil Judge|
|Last date to apply||22nd June 2017|
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Eligibility details
Qualifications Required :
Should acquire Law Degree from any university approved by Government of India. It is necessary to have computer operating knowledge.
Experience in Work :
Applies must possess minimum 7 years work experience as Advocate in Civil or criminal jurisdiction.
Age Limit :
Job contenders should hold an age not more than 35 years as on 22nd June 2017. Age relaxation is applied to reserved category candidates as specified below :
- 03 years for ST/SC/SEBC/EXSM/Orthopedically disabled aspirants.
- 05 years for staff of courts and allied departments.
Pay Scale : Rs. 27,700/- to Rs. 44,850/- per month.
Application Fee :
To know details about application fee please refer to the official notification.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Selection Process
Selection of desired aspirants is done based on constant elimination of unsuitable applicants by conducting few tests to test individuals intelligence and presence of mind.
- Computer based preliminary test
- Descriptive main examination
- Viva voice
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Application Process
All the job fighters who are capable can apply for High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 through online mode by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website www.hc.ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Hit on Apply online tab on the home page.
- Click on “Apply now” link which is available on that page.
- Enter personal and educational details in the required fields.
- After saving your details, pop up window gets displayed with your application number.
- Now login with this application number and DOB.
- Upload recent photo and signature.
- Submit the application and take print out of it which can be referenced later.
Important dates :
- Advertisement release date : 16/05/2017
- Initial date to apply online : 23/05/2017
- Last date to apply online : 22/06/2017