FCI Recruitment 2017 : Food Corporation of India is setting up to recruit 8th passed candidates for watchman jobs in Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Karnataka and Kerala Regions . Recently, FCI has released notification for watchman jobs. FCI wants to recruit 187 candidates for vacant positions on various regions. Aspirants should have completed their 8th Standard. Applicants can start applying through online mode and the due date would be 05/08/2017. Application fee amount of Rs. 250/- is to be paid by each applicant. More details about the FCI Watchman Notification 2017 such as application process, application fee, how to apply and selection process, salary details, age, eligibility, qualification etc can be obtained from this post.
FCI Watchman Recruitment 2017
The Food Corporation of India is situated in New Delhi with branches in Kerala, Karnataka, Tamilnadu and Rajasthan, so it would be better to have knowledge on local language. Job seekers who wish to apply for FCI Watchman Vacancy 2017 can apply through online by clicking “www.fciregionaljobs.com” . Interested candidates who wish to apply for watchman jobs can apply must not above 25 years of age and not below 18 years of age. All male, female and PH candidates can apply towards these vacancies. The selection committee will short list the candidates through two rounds they are Written test or Skill Test and Interview.
|FCI Recruitment 2017 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Food Corporation of India|
|Name of the post||Watchman|
|Last Date to apply||5th September 2017|
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 – Watchman jobs
The minimum required qualifications to apply for FCI Watchman Jobs 2017 is 8th class pass.
The contenders who wish to apply for Watchman jobs must not below 18 years and maximum of 25 years. The maximum ages for each category candidates as follows:
- SC/ST – 30 Years
- OBC – 28 years
- Widows/Ph candidates – 35 years
- Divorced Women / OBC Ph – 38 years
- Women judicially separated / Ph (SC/ST) – 40 years
Pay Scale: The desired remuneration for watchman jobs would be Rs. 8,100/- to Rs. 18,070/-
FCI Watchman Jobs Selection process:
The selection committee will shortlist the candidates by written test and initial screening test. After successful completion of first round, the candidate has to attend the screening test. Written test will be for 120 marks in English / Hindi with 120 multiple choice questions. Aspirants has to prepare General Knowledge, Aptitude, Reasoning and English language. Question paper will be in English and Hindi. Applicants must also has to pass the Physical Endurance Test, the details of PET as follows:
Physical Endurance Test Procedure as follows:
For Male Candidates:
- 100 Meters Race – 16 seconds
- 6 Kms Race – 07 Minutes
- Long Jump – 3.65 meters in 3 chances
- High Jump – 1.2 meters in 3 chances
For Female Candidates:
- 100 Meters Race – 20 seconds
- 800 Meters Race – 04 Minutes
- Long Jump – 2.7 Meters (9 Feet) in 3 chances
- High Jump – 0.9 Meters (3 Feet) in 3 chances
All the applicants who belongs to general or OBC category shall be pay Rs. 250/- and other categories such as SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman are exempted from the fee. The candidates can pay by online / offline.
FCI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, Online Application Process
All the job fighters who meet the eligibility criteria can apply by filling the online application and enclosing the necessary documents such as scan copy of photo, signature and other relevant documents as required by the organization.
The detailed procedure to apply online as follows:
- Visit the official portal www.fciregionaljobs.com
- Click on the region you wish to apply
- Now you will be directed to the recruitment page, read the instruction before getting proceed with online registration.
- Hit on Click Here to Apply button
- Fill all the essential and valid data to get the user id and password.
- Fill all other details and upload the scan copy of photo and signature and other documents.
- Save the application and make payment through online or take printout of e-challan and make payment.
- The people who make offline payment has to confirm their payment details by uploading the details and ensure by downloading the e-receipt and completed application form.
- Online application process starts from : 05/08/2017
- Last date to apply online : 05/09/2017