DSSSB Recruitment 2017 : Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has released an employment circular recently. As per the notification there are about 1,074 vacant positions of LDC, JE, Assistant, Librarian and other posts. This could be an excellent opportunity for those candidates who are looking for Group B & C and Grade IV jobs in DSSSB. Any Graduate or Post Graduate candidate are eligible to apply for DSSSB JE Librarian Vacancy 2017. Aspirants who are willing to apply for these vacancies must hold an age in accordance with the organisation norms. Job finders who satisfy the eligibility requirements can apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2017 immediately before the due date of submitting the online application. To know more details about DSSSB Recruitment procedure go through this web page.
DSSSB Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2017
The purpose of Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board is to recruit capable, competent and talented individuals by conducting few tests as desired. DSSSB Organisation has unveiled a notice for filling up huge number of vacant positions. Thousands of vacancies will be filled up by this recruitment notice. Selection of applicants will be done by organizing a selection method. Candidates who perform well in all the rounds conducted by DSSSB Organisation will be enrolled for these vacancies. Applicants who are appointed for these vacancies will receive fair amount as payment of monthly salary. To know more information about DSSSB Notification 2017 like qualifications, age, DSSSB Application process, Selection process and notifications regarding DSSSB Exam Pattern, DSSSB Exam Syllabus, DSSSB Previous years papers etc., subscribe to this website.
|DSSSB Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||LDC, JE, Assistant, Librarian and other posts|
|No of posts||1,074|
|Last date to apply||21st August 2017|
DSSSB Vacancy List:
- Lower Division Clerk : 34 Posts
- DASS (Grade-IV) : 480 Posts
- DASS (Grade-II) : 221 Posts
- Statistical Assistant : 260 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 05 Posts
- Draughtsman (Grade-III) : 52 Posts
- Field Assistant : 10 Posts
- Food Safety Officer : 05 Posts
- Librarian : 07 Posts
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Notification details
Job finders must have done Graduation or Post Graduation with D.Ed/B.Ed degree from recognized Institute/Board. Refer to original notification in order to know in detail about post wise qualification details.
- Lower Division Clerk , DASS Grade IV & Field Assistant : Must have passed 12th standard or Intermediate from recognized Institute or Board and possess typing knowledge.
- DASS Grade II: Should have completed their degree and acquire knowledge in Hindi language.
- Statistical Assistant : Must have done PG Degree from recognized University and have knowledge in computer.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) & Draughtsman : Passed Diploma in concerned discipline.
- Librarian : Should have done Graduate degree with Diploma or Bachelor’s degree. Must own good knowledge in typing.
Age Limit :
Age of applying contenders must be within the age limit as specified below.
- DASS (Grade-II) & JE : 20 to 27 years
- Statistical Assistant : 18 to 30 years
- Food Safety Officer & Librarian (Group B) : Maximum age is 30 years.
- Librarian (Group C) : Upper age limit is 37 years
- For other posts : 18 to 27 years
Relaxation to the upper age limit will be applied to the reserved category candidates as per Govt norms.
- 03 years for OBC category aspirants.
- 05 years for SC/ST and Departmental category persons.
- 10 years for PWD category candidates.
- 13 years for PWD (OBC) category individuals.
- 15 years for PWD (SC/ST) category persons.
- 03 years + Military service period for EXSM aspirants.
- Upper age limit is 35 years for Widow/Divorced women.
- 45 years for disabled defence personnel.
- For Post no. 1 to 3,6,7 : Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/- to 2,400/- per month.
- For Remaining Posts : Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/- to 4,600/- per month.
To register for DSSSB Vacancy 2017 applicants must remit the application fee based on their category through SBI e-Pay.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM category candidates.
- Rs. 100/- for other category aspirants.
DSSSB Group B & C Selection Process
Among all the applicants only those aspirants who perform best in all rounds will be shortlisted for DSSSB Jobs 2017 by Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board Selection commission members.
- One tire or two tire exam
- Skill test
- Document verification
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 online Application Process, www.delhi.gov.in
Desirable and potential candidates can apply for DSSSB recruitment 2017 through online mode before the closing date.
- Open the web portal www.dsssbonline.nic.in.
- Click on the link “Click for New Registration”.
- Enter your DOB, 10th class Exam Rol.no., 10th passing year and hit on “Submit” button.
- After successful registration a unique registration number along with password gets generated.
- Now go back and login with your credentials and hit on “Sign In” button.
- Fill in the application form with appropriate details.
- Also upload required document copies in support of eligibility criteria.
- Verify your details and submit the application form.
- At last take hard copy of it which can be referred in future.
Important dates :
- Advertisement release date : 18/07/2017.
- Start date to apply online : 01/08/2017.
- Final date to apply online : 21/08/2017.