|LIC AAO Notification||TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2017|
|TSPSC Group 2 Results 2016||10th, 12th Pass Jobs 2017|
DMRC Recruitment 2017 : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL) has just now published a latest recruitment notification. About 745 Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Station Controller/Train Operator, other vacancies are going to be filled through this notification. Interested job aspirants can fill the online application form by visiting the official portal www.delhimetrorail.com. as per the dates specified in the original notification, online application process starts from 5th November 2016 and will be closed after 30th december 2016. Candidates applying are required to pay application fee of Rs. 400/- and Rs. 150/- respectively
Also check : CRPF Recruitment 2017 – 723 vacancies
DMRC Vacancy 2017 Notification
The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad in National Capital Region in India. It has released DMRC vacancy 2017 notification and invited online applications from potential job aspirants. To apply for these DMRC Jobs, candidates should have qualifications like Engineering Diploma, Graduation, BSc degree, B.Com in relevant discipline from a recognized University. Job seekers who are applying should have minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 28 years on or before 01/07/2017.
Also check : Delhi Police Recruitment 2017
Find complete information like age limit qualifications, application fee, salary, DMRC selection process, DMRC exam syllabus, online application process, etc., about Delhi Metro Rail recruitment 2016 from this post.
|Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2016-17 details|
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation|
|Name of the post||Jr. Engineer, Station Controller, Maintainer, Others|
|No. of posts||745|
|Last date to apply||30th December 2016|
- Customer Relations Assistant : 65 Posts
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) : 194 Posts
- Jr Engineer/Electrical : 59 Posts
- Jr Engineer/Electronics : 63 Posts
- Maintainer : 311 Posts
- Jr Engineer/Civil : 20 Posts
- Junior Engineer : 160 Posts
- Jr Engineer / Mechanical : 18
- Account Assistant : 08
- Office Assistant : 06
- Stenographer : 01
DMRC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are going to fill the form against Station Controller/Train Operator posts should posses qualifications like Engineering Diploma in Electrical or Electronics or its equivalent [or] BSC Hons or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a recognized institute or University.
- Candidates who are applying against Account Assit should hold B.Com or its equivalent qualification.
- Candidates who are applying for Junior Engineer posts should have completed Engineering Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Please refer the original notification for more information on individual post’s qualifications.
Job contenders must hold age limit of 18 to 25 or 28 years as on 1st July 2016. Age relaxations will be applicable in case of reserved category applicants.
- 5 years for SC/ST category aspirants
- 3 years for OBC category aspirants
- 10 years for PWD category aspirants
- Rs.8000 to 14,140/- for Maintainer
- Rs. 13500 to 25,520/- for Junior Engineer, Station Controller or Train Operator
Job seekers who are going to submit the online application form for this DMRC Recruitment 2017 3745 jobs need to pay application fee through SBI challan.
Application fee is Rs. 400 in case of Un-Reserved and OBC category candidates. And it is Rs. 150/- in case of SC/ST/PWD category applicants.
Delhi Metro Recruitment Selection Process:
Job aspirants who have submitted their applications for these Delhi Metro Rail Jobs 2017 will get a call from official to participate in selection process. DMRC selection process has three rounds. They are, Written test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview.
Job seekers who performs well in all these three rounds will gets selected for these DMRC 745 Jobs 2017
DMRC Recruitment Apply Online, Online Application Process:
All the job hunters who are having necessary qualifications and age can apply online for DMRC Recruitment 2017 through official website. Visit the main portal, www.delhimetrorail.com. Click on the link to Recruitment/Notifications page. Look for latest Delhi Metro Rail recruitment Notification for 745 vacancies. Check the original notification to get required information.
Now click the Delhi Metro Online Application link and fill the application form. Upload scanned copies of recent photo, signature, etc. Now click the submit button and take hard copy of this filled application for future use.
- Online applications can be filled from : 15/11/2016
- Online application process will ends on : 30/12/2016
- Application fee can be paid between : 07/11/2016 to 06/01/2017
tspsc gurukulam notification, tspsc gurukulam notification 2017, haryana police recruitment 2017, group 2 key 2017, appsc group 2 screening test key, appsc group 2 answer key 2017