BMRCL Recruitment 2017 : Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has just now uploaded an employment notice for the recruitment of 60 Engineer posts on contract basis for a tenure of 03 years. All the job seekers who belongs to Karnataka State and looking for Govt Jobs can apply for this recruitment. Interested job seekers can download the BMRC Application form by visiting the official website www.bmrc.co.in. All the required information about this BMRC Recruitment Notification 2017 like age, qualifications, salary, application form, etc., are provided in this post. Job contenders who are looking for Karnataka Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs can check this website for latest updates.
BMRCL Engineers Recruitment 2017
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) is a special purpose vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementing Bangalore Metro Rail Project. BMRCL has issued notification for enrolling about 60 vacant positions of Engineer posts. Any B.E/B.Tech graduate in Civil engineering can apply for Bangalore Metro Rail Engineer Vacancy 2017. Maximum age must not exceed 50 years for the post of Executive Engineer whereas 40 years for the post of Asst. Executive Engineer and 35 years for the post of Asst. Engineer. After scrutinizing the application forms only eligible aspirants will be called to appear for the selection process. Bangalore Metro Rail will select the applicants by conducting the Interview. Selected contestants will earn monthly salary of Rs. 51,530 to Rs. 73,860/-.
BMRCL Recruitment 2017 details:
Name of the Organization: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
Name of the Post: Engineer jobs
No. of Posts: 60
Last date to apply: 02/05/2017
Official Website: www.bmrc.co.in
BMRCL Engineer Vacancy list:
- Executive Engineer – 20 posts
- Assistant Engineer – 20 posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 20 posts
BMRCL Recruitment 2017, 60 Engineer Eligibility Criteria
Job contestants should have completed their Engineering degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University or Institute to apply for these Bangalore Metro Rail vacancies. For detailed post wise qualifications details, refer the official notification.
Should hold a maximum age of 50, 35, 40 years of age respectively for the above mentioned vacancies. Age relaxations may be applicable for reserved category aspirants as per Govt rules.
- Executive Engineer – Rs. 73,860/- per month.
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 51,530 per month.
- Assistant Executive Engineer – Rs. 61,110 per month.
Details regarding application fee are not mentioned in the notification.
Bangalore Metro Rail Engineers Selection Process
Job contenders who have successfully sent their applications will be called for the selection criteria. Selection committee will be preparing the final merit list on their performance in the interview.
BMRCL Recruitment 2017 Application Form & Application Process
Job hunters who has above specified eligibility requirements can apply for this BMRCL Engineers Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
- Firstly, aspirants visit the main website www.bmrc.co.in.
- Now select the Notification No. and select the Post name for which you wish to apply.
- Enter personal details and hit on Next button.
- Now enter qualification details and hit on Next button.
- Enter Experience details and proceed further by hitting on Next button.
- Enter additional qualifications and additional details (if any).
- Now submit the application and take hard copy of that application form.
- All the filled applications with required set of documents should reach the postal address given below on or before the last date.
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,
Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027.
- Date of publication of advertisement is : 15/04/2017.
- Last date for submission of application form is : 02/05/2017.
BMRC Recruitment 2016 Notification for 65 Engineer posts and BMRC Application Form are can be downloaded from the official website www.bmrc.co.in.
Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 : Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has published a job notification for the recruitment of Section Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer vacancies. This is the right opportunity for the job aspirants who are looking for Govt Jobs in Karnataka, Railway jobs. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRCL) is a Government of Karnataka and Indian Government project which was started to implement Metro Rail Project in Bangalore city. Complete information regarding this BMRC Recruitment 2016 like age limit, salary details, BMRC application form, application fee details, qualifications required, BMRC selection process, important dates, etc., are provided in this post. The age of candidates applying for this Bangalore metro Recruitment should be below 50 years.
BMRC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies
Name of the Organization: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation
Name of the Post: Section Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer
No. of Posts: 65 posts
Last date to apply: 25/04/2016
Official Website: www.bmrc.co.in
- Section Engineer – 25
- Assistant Engineer – 15
- Junior Engineer – 25
To apply for these Bangalore metro rail jobs, firstly candidates should have done with BE/BTech from recognized University. Applicants who wants to apply for this BMRC Vacancy 2016 should download the application form from the official website. And should fill the application form with correct details. Now these filled applications must reach the below specified address on or before the last date. Candidates selection for the posts of Chief Engineer, Assistant Engineer will be done by conducting personal interview.
BMRC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Details
Qualifications required :
- Candidates should acquire educational qualifications like BE/BTech in any discipline or Diploma in Engineering from recognized University or Institute.
- Contenders should have age not more than 35 years. Age relaxations for reserved category aspirants will be applicable as per Karnataka Govt norms.
- Should own a good years of experience in relevant area. Details about experience can be referred from official notification.
Pay Scale :
- Assistant & Section Engineer : Rs. 9300 to 34800/-
- Junior Engineer : Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/-
- Job seekers who have successfully submitted their application forms are called for selection process. And the candidates selection will be done completely on the basis of performance in Interview.
- The candidates shall have to appear for interview as and when called, at their own cost.
BMRC Application Form & Application Process
All the job fighters who are interested & eligible can apply for BMRC Recruitment 2016 through prescribed application format. Aspirants can download the BMRC Application form by visiting the main website. Candidates should send the filled applications along with required documents to General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………………..”.
BMRC Recruitment Notification – Download.
- Last date to send applications is : 25/04/2016.
Note : In this post we have provided detailed information regarding BMRC Recruitment 2016 notification. Our team will be updating further updates related to this like BMRC Admit card, BMRC Result, etc., in this website. Job aspirants who wants to get updates from this website as alerts to your email address can subscribe from below.