|LIC AAO Notification||TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2017|
|TSPSC Group 2 Results 2016||10th, 12th Pass Jobs 2017|
BARC Recruitment 2017: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has published new job notification for the recruitment of about 99 Stipendiary Trainee, Upper Division Clerk and Technician vacancies. Interested and potential Job hunters can grab this excellent opportunity by applying for BARC Vacancy 2017 through online mode by visiting the home page www.barc.gov.in. Job seekers who are willing to apply for BARC Jobs 2017 should possess Graduation or other courses based on the post name which is mentioned in the original notification. Capable candidates can apply before the last date 31st January 2017.
BARC Vacancy 2017, BARC Recruitment
To meet the eligibility criteria of BARC Vacancy Candidates should hold minimum age of 18 years as on 31st January 2017. Job contenders who have applied for BARC Jobs will be selected based their presentation in written test and other tests conducted by BARC Department. Selected aspirants will receive good amount as salary based on their post which is mentioned below.
More details about BARC Recruitment 2017 like age, salary, no.of posts, qualifications, BARC selection process and application procedure can be seen in this blog.
|BARC Vacancy 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Maharashtra|
|Name of the Post||Stipendiary Trainee, Upper Division Clerk & Technician|
|Last date to apply||31st January 2017|
Post vacancy details:
|Name of the Post||No.of posts|
|Upper Division Clerk||10|
BARC Recruitment 2017, 99 Stipendiary Trainee & other posts
- Stipendiary Trainee: Job contenders should possess HSC in a Science Stream with minimum aggregate of 60% marks OR SSC with minimum aggregate of 50% marks (OR) equivalent courses mentioned in the original notification.
- Upper Division Clerk : Candidates should have completed Graduation in Science, Arts or Commerce with an aggregate of minimum 50% from recognized Board/University. Mandatory typing speed of 30 WPM in English.
- Technician-C: Job seekers who wish to apply for BARC Technician Vacancy must have passed SSC and possess First Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate from Competent Authority.
- Candidates should hold 18 to 22 years to apply for Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy.
- Candidates should hold 18 to 27 years to apply for Upper Division Clerk Jobs.
- Candidates should hold 18 to 25 years to apply for Technician Post.
Relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per Govt. norms.
- 03 years for OBC Category Candidates.
- 05 years for SC Category Candidates.
- 10 years for PH Category Candidates.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale(per month)|
|Stipendiary Trainee||Rs. 6,200/-|
|Upper Division Clerk & Technician||Rs. 25,500/-|
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Reserved category candidates.
- Other category candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- through Bank challan.
BARC Recruitment Selection Process
Job fighters who have applied for BARC Jobs 2017 will be selected based on their performance in the tests conducted by BARC Selection Committee members.
- Written test
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
BARC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, Application Process
Capable candidates can apply for BARC Vacancy 2017 through online mode starting from 07/01/2017 to 31/01/2017.
- Visit the official portal www.barc.gov.in.
- Find & open the link BARC Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill in the mandatory fields correctly.
- Upload all required documents.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable).
- Verify entered details and click on submit button.
- At last take printout of submitted form.
- Online application form starts from: 07/01/2017
- Last date to apply online: 31/01/2017
tspsc gurukulam notification, tspsc gurukulam notification 2017, haryana police recruitment 2017, group 2 key 2017, appsc group 2 screening test key, appsc group 2 answer key 2017