Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017: The Department of Environment and Forest, Assam has recently published new job notification to fill about 132 AFPF Constable job vacancies. Aspiring job seekers are advised to avail this opportunity by applying as early as possible. Job contestants who wants to apply for Assam Forest Department AFPF Constable Recruitment 2017 should match the educational qualifications like HSLC or Metric pass from recognized Board as mentioned in the original notification. Candidates who are willing to apply for these Assam Forest Department Jobs 2017 must hold an age between 18 years to 25 years by the date 1st January 2017. All the Job seekers who are eligible can apply through online mode for Assam Forest Department Constable Vacancy 2017 on or before 26th May 2017. Visit the official website www.assamforest.in and register for these vacancies.
Assam Forest Department Constable Recruitment 2017
Job vacancies are exciting in Assam Forest department for the post of Constable under Assam Forest Protection Force (AFPF). All the applies must remit the application fee based upon their category which is mentioned in detail in this web page. Applicants will undergo selection process which includes written test, PST and other tests conducted by Assam Forest Department Recruitment department members. Candidates who are appointed as Constable will get a monthly salary of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-. Refer to the official notification to know in detail about Physical standards, Medical standards, documents to be uploaded and testimonials to be submitted while attending the selection process. All the useful information about Assam Forest Department Notification 2017 like no.of posts, job location, age, Assam Forest Department selection process and application process can be viewed in this post.
|Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Department of Environment and Forest, Assam|
|Name of the post||Constable|
|Last date to apply||26th May 2017|
|Job category||State Government Job|
Assam Forest Department Post vacancy details:
- Kaziranga National Park – 90 posts
- Thorough out Assam – 42 posts
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017, 710 Vacancies
- Should hold HSLC or equivalent certificate (10th pass) from recognized Board.
Job contenders should hold minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 25 years as on 1st January 2017. Relaxation to upper age limit is applicable to reserved category Candidates as per Government rules.
- 5 years for SC/ST category applicants
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2,200/- per month
Candidates who are going to apply for Assam Forest Department AFPF Constable Vacancy 2017 should pay the application fee while filling the online application form.
- General Category candidates – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Reserved category candidates – Rs. 150/-
- No fee for BPL category aspirants.
Assam Forest Department Constable Selection Process
All the applied candidates will be notified to take part in Selection Process of Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017. Applicants must bring self attested photograph and original certificates while appearing for the tests. Following rounds will be conducted as a part of selection and on the basis of marks obtained in these rounds, final selection will be made.
- Written test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard test
- Medical Test
Assam Forest Application Form online Application Process
All the Job fighters who are having above specified qualifications, age can apply for respective Assam Forest Recruitment 2017 vacancies through online mode.
- Firstly, go to official website www.assamforest.in.
- Search and open the link AFPF Constable only for Kaziranga National Park and AFPF Constable.
- Before filling the application form go through the eligibility criteria and guidelines mentioned in the notification.
- Fill in personal and educational details in the mandatory fields.
- Also upload all the required documents copies (if specified).
- Submit the application form and take print out of it which can be used in future.
- Commencement of online application is : 17/04/2017.
- Last date toapply online is : 26/05/2017.